Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
if the cowboys moved up to 12 cus of the signing of bledsoe, they are in for a surprise.

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
IMO, the lower the better... Nowhere to go but up. No high expectations for a change.

Cobra

Starter
Reaction score
How are the 8-8 Vikings rated higher than the 15-1 Steelers???
I want some of what those ESPN guys are smoking!!

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ch19079 said:
if the cowboys moved up to 12 cus of the signing of bledsoe, they are in for a surprise.

Maybe we should pick up Testeve......man i can't even say his whole name he sucks that bad. :lol:

ch19079

Reaction score
Cobra said:

lost moss (who for some reason ESPN thinks his dominating play was as destraction :shakeno: )

but:
gained a (alteast on paper) dominating D. and a great young WR. just look at there players on D. every position has eather a star or a 1st round draft pick.

IF there QB can continue the passing game without moss, they will go deep in to the playoffs. and thats a HUGE if.

DT: P. Williams, K. Williams (probowler)
DE: Udeze, James (both 1st rounders)
LBs: N. Harris, EJ Henderson, S. Cowart
CB: Winfield, Smoot
S: C. Chavous, D. Sharper

they SHOULD be the #1 D next year.

jribs

Starter
Reaction score
Cobra said:
Come on man, get with it. Don't you know they are going to scalp tickets and Wizzinator right through the season to have a better record then Steelers next year?

FinzManiac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ch19079 said:
lost moss (who for some reason ESPN thinks his dominating play was as destraction :shakeno: )

but:
gained a (alteast on paper) dominating D. and a great young WR. just look at there players on D. every position has eather a star or a 1st round draft pick.

IF there QB can continue the passing game without moss, they will go deep in to the playoffs. and thats a HUGE if.

DT: P. Williams, K. Williams (probowler)
DE: Udeze, James (both 1st rounders)
LBs: N. Harris, EJ Henderson, S. Cowart
CB: Winfield, Smoot
S: C. Chavous, D. Sharper

they SHOULD be the #1 D next year.

Look at the stats from from last season when Moss was hurt...the offense continued on pretty well without him. At #4 though...come on lets get real here...

NJ_Fin_Fan

Living the Dream
Reaction score
ch19079 said:

I would agree with you there on the Bledsoe issue, but I think they're referring to the defensive additions (draftees).

ch19079

Reaction score
FinzManiac said:
Look at the stats from from last season when Moss was hurt...the offense continued on pretty well without him. At #4 though...come on lets get real here...

well atlest on paper they look to have a top 3 D and (if you are correct about there O), a top ~8 offense.

and that makes a damn good team...... on paper.

but sometimes i do question whether ESPN actually knows ANYTHING about football..

ch19079

Reaction score
NJ_Fin_Fan said:
I would agree with you there on the Bledsoe issue, but I think they're referring to the defensive additions (draftees).

thats another thing i dont understand. if a team drafts a rookie in the 1st round, than sports writers expect him to put up probowl numbers his first year. when in reality, more often than not, the rookie is a backup or shares time with another player. and even when hes on the field, hes usually not dominant.

donshula72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:yeahthat:

ESPN doesn't know sh*t about football, they're more interested in mtv style drama . . . does shaq like kobe ? is barry a crybaby? are the pats a dynasty?what about jason giambi? does he still suck, do i still not care?

They're way into there own hype, like the point about 1st rounders starting. Plus, these power rankings, as well as analyst opinions, are going to flip flop all over the place this season.

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
ch19079 said:
well atlest on paper they look to have a top 3 D and (if you are correct about there O), a top ~8 offense.

and that makes a damn good team...... on paper.

but sometimes i do question whether ESPN actually knows ANYTHING about football..

On the other hand, they no longer have Linehan...but I like some of the moves they've made..if Meathead can keep the O going, they could be in for a good year...

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
NJ_Fin_Fan said:

BS...this rating is a "Parcells" rating...if he coached the Weak Sisters of the Poor, ESPN would have them winning the SuperBowl (and that team doesn't play in the same league)....

Top Bottom