Practice updates 9/25 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice updates 9/25

Absolutely don’t need Gordon. My only concern for the tank is Philip Rivers tends to **** the bed in Miami (thinking of the day he played pitch and catch with Tony Lippet). Obviously I’m not that concerned as I’m riding and dying with Rivers, Allen and the Chargers defense in fantasy. In fact I’ll always ride with the defense going against us. I’ll probably even stash Washington over the bye.

I’m going to be surprised if Rosen survives Sunday.

No he is not but I just swooped in and picked him up in my fantasy league lol.
How many people do you have in your league where he was still out on waivers? All my leagues he was drafted and thrown into either the IR spot or on the bench.

How many people do you have in your league where he was still out on waivers? All my leagues he was drafted and thrown into either the IR spot or on the bench.

I couldn't believe it dude!!!!! It was a 12 team league but it was dropped to 10 this year but the bench seats were limited. I about did a somersault when I saw he was there.

I couldn't believe it dude!!!!! It was a 12 team league but it was dropped to 10 this year but the bench seats were limited. I about did a somersault when I saw he was there.
Sometimes you just need luck lol

Not Andrew, don't pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom