Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates

2 biggest things I was happy about were Larsen off the field and Howard on Gordon. Good call!!

So what this boils down to is our only chance, and it’s a slim one at this, is massive pressure on Brady:

These injury reports are beyond boring now. I would say sad but the season is once again basically done and dusted.

maybe we find a jem in Armstrong

And maybe Asiata can finally show us why the hell he doen't play

How is it that we get fined for the Tannehill injury report when the Pats do their thing every single week and never even get a look...

It's almost laughable. We've went through 3 centers while Pouncey has been healthy all season and has played well for the Chargers.

How is it that we get fined for the Tannehill injury report when the Pats do their thing every single week and never even get a look...

We got fined? I thought the NFL was looking in to it and nothing came of it. If we got fined, how much was it and does that affect us in any way?

We got fined? I thought the NFL was looking in to it and nothing came of it. If we got fined, how much was it and does that affect us in any way?

Yes, we got fined

The NFL fined the Dolphins $30,000 and Adam Gase $15,000 for failing to accurately report Ryan Tannehill’s practice participation in the week leading up to Miami’s Week 6 game against the Bears.

Tannehill sat out a few reps in practice that Thursday due to a worsening shoulder injury and should have been listed as a limited participant on the team’s injury report. Instead, the Dolphins listed him as a full participant.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article221320840.html

Back
Top Bottom