Practice Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates

Our most important game of the season and our best DB is down. :nuke:

Last edited:
Star Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard missed his second consecutive practice with a knee injury, casting great doubt on his availability for Sunday.

Howard was nowhere to be seen. He wasn’t even working with trainers off to the side, a sign that the injury is not minor deal.

Howard sustained an unspecified knee injury in the Bills game, and Adam Gase was none too optimistic when asked about it Wednesday.

Gase did not rule out Howard needing surgery; players with knee injuries often get it scoped if it swells.

If Howard cannot play, expect Torry McTyer to see an increased role.

Bad news on the offensive line, too:

Guard Jake Brendel was also missing from practice. He was limited in practice Wednesday with a calf injury.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article222720380.html

Longest Calf injury in the history of the NFL..

Maybe let Larsen play the position where he sucks the least, which is at center, and get Wesley Johnson to be the LG.

Maybe let Larsen play the position where he sucks the least, which is at center, and get Wesley Johnson to be the LG.
That might be what happens. Can we please get Swanson back this week and try Asiata at LG?

And the hit just keep on coming. Howard sounds like he could be done for the year. I could be wrong but is Davis the only interior lineman who hasn't been hurt this year?
Sitton
Kilgore
Swansom
Brendel
Larsen
Am I missing anyone?

And the hit just keep on coming. Howard sounds like he could be done for the year. I could be wrong but is Davis the only interior lineman who hasn't been hurt this year?
Sitton
Kilgore
Swansom
Brendel
Larsen
Am I missing anyone?
Tunsil missed time and James missed time. Just to throw the tackles into the fun.

Time to hire a new crew for the strength and conditioning, cause the ones they have now sure don’t deserve to be employed.

Back
Top Bottom