Praise God !! Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest is Sept 23-25 ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Praise God !! Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest is Sept 23-25 !

templarwd

Starter
Reaction score
Fellow Phins fans , the Barvarian beer gods have bestowed their continince upon us ! Great Lakes Brewing will be having their Oktoberfest on the Phins-Browns weekend !

And the athiest say there is no God !

Nice, I love Sam Adams Octoberfest...My family has an Octoberfest party every year...Brats and sauerbrauten tons of beer..

New to Rochester

We will be there on saturday. Driving From Rochester NY 4 Phins Fans.

I just moved to Rochester from Florida.. any suggestions on where to watch the games?

I just moved to Rochester from Florida.. any suggestions on where to watch the games?

I usually stay home and watch online or on tv. Where about are you located. I'm on the east side, Victor basically. There's the victor village inn that has a good mixed crowd but its a Browns Bar. I've heard there is a Dolphins Bar somewhere in Rochester, I'm just not sure which one. Good luck here in Bills country. I highly recommend attending the Miami game at The Ralph, its a good time.

thanks... I live east rochester too (east ave). I am watching this first game at home seeing as it will probably be the only one I can watch on TV this season. I will check those places out for the rest of the games. Yea it kills be to see this much bills stuff around. It could be worse though.. it could be jets gear.

Back
Top Bottom