Pray for Leamont Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pray for Leamont Evans

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
I hope you all will pray for Leamont Evans to be ok after that horrific neck injury injury he just sustained.

This is what noone ever wants to see in a football game.

I think he just sprained his neck from the looks of the injury. He'll be ok. Just precautionary the whole stretcher thing and everything.

Well the sideline reporter came on and said he has NO FEELING in his hands or legs.

I for one will never take for granted,"the whole stretcher thing."

That looked really serious. They said on TV that he is conscious which is good. He was sent to the hospital. Lets hope he is ok.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I think he just sprained his neck from the looks of the injury. He'll be ok. Just precautionary the whole stretcher thing and everything.

:nono:

Just reported he is at the hospital but still has no feeling in legs and arms.:(

Who is Leamont Evans? I searched ESPN.com for it, but couldn't find out who he is.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

I find interesting that you just happen to know this. Are you a Doctor?? I don't mean to come away harsh, but it seems that you know everything about everything.

He was simply going by his own observations...

Anyways, it looks like he is doing fine. He has feeling in his right leg and left foot as well as all of his upper body.

Evans bruises spinal cord, regains feeling

Evans bruises spinal cord, regains feeling
Late in the game, a team spokesman said Evans had regained some feeling in his upper body and both legs. Evans' breathing and vital signs as well as an MRI exam and CAT scan were normal, the spokesman said.
very scary start to 2002 PS :(

Back
Top Bottom