Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

Funding is there but you have to remember that it is more profitable to treat sick people than to cure something once and for all.

this is exactly how i look at it. just like the war on drugs.think of all the people tht wld be without a job if we put an end to drugs.policemen, dtrs,nurses,,pharmacists, counslers,correction officers n the list wld go on n on :'(

I was awarded 2 college degrees, and although they were from a state school I'd still say I am more or less fluent in the English. I'm a sloppy typist. I leave out words sometimes. I don't fix my typing either. Thankfully I dont' work for the state department, right?
Did they stop teaching dignity and respect at state schools?

this is exactly how i look at it. just like the war on drugs.think of all the people tht wld be without a job if we put an end to drugs.policemen, dtrs,nurses,,pharmacists, counslers,correction officers n the list wld go on n on :'(

Its a shame that greed trumps a lot of things in this world.

Good luck getting ahead in life not being able to communicate or proof anything you write.

Keep in mind that this is a Miami Dolphins message board. Something tells me that taking career advice from you would be a bad idea.

Did they stop teaching dignity and respect at state schools?

Yes, unfortunately. But as a bonus, they also don't force us to take religion classes. I figure it evens out.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Cancer is really complicated. It has many causes and the mechanisms of the disease are just beginning to be understood. Keep in mind that the HGP was completed less than 20 years ago.

Keep in mind that this is a Miami Dolphins message board. Something tells me that taking career advice from you would be a bad idea.

Yes, unfortunately. But as a bonus, they also don't force us to take religion classes. I figure it evens out.

Just stop, you said something stupid and now you wont walk it back and trying to justify it. You said it just move on.

I hope you get better Jim, nobody deserves the monster that is cancer no one. hating a player during their prime is one thing, but once the uniform is off, they are just like any of the rest of us.

As to moving this thread, no, it can stay a while, and ... no more comments about his daughter, I don't give a **** who you are, show some class or move down the road.

Best wishes to Jim and the entire Kelly family. if there is one thing i've seen in him through his playing career is he is a tough and determined dude. as much heartache as he and his Bills brought Dolphin fans in his career it is nothing compared to what this terrible disease does. from Dolphin nation we wish you the best Jim and keep fighting brother you will beat this, prayers to you and yours.

Always respected him as a player. I respect him even more as a human being. Jim Kelly is one of the good ppl. Best wishes!

A great rival makes for great memories. I loathed Jim Kelly so much so the Cane in him was dead to me. Buried beneath such bile is a foundation built of respect for the hatred was spawned from his ability. He dominated our Dolphins on many Sundays. I hope he conquers the cancer the very same way.

Prayers go out to Jim Kelly and his family...

miamihurricanesquarterbackbuffalobillsji-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom