Pre-Combine Board | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Combine Board

I've heard several thoughts about Chubb being a better pro than Michel. He looks like he runs people over with speed and authority on a routine basis.

So far, not so good for the CB group, but Oliver measured well. Not as high on him as some, but word is he'll test very well.

I see a bunch of receiving TE's (not many proficient blockers), who lack the athleticism to cause significant matchup problems. We'll see how they run and test, though. Two of the best are Breneman and Hurst, but Breneman has serious medical concerns, and Hurst's age is well documented. Giesecke is my favorite to test well. Andrews should do OK. But, I'm not loving anyone enough to look TE on Day 2. We'll see.

So, I expected Gesicki to test well, but I didn't expect one of the best performances in Combine history. To me, he's not the most accomplished receiver, but so much of TE is developing elite physical talents, and he's certainly that. 1st/2nd. Also, shout out to Tyler Conklin, who is a pretty polished receiver. Not a burner, but he tested well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom