Randy Starks DT
Chris Clemons FS
Anthony Fasano TE

Sign-

Derek Cox CB
Mike Wallace WR
Greg Jennings WR

Draft-

Trade down mid to late 20's and pick up another 2nd and 3rd (I usually don't trade down in my mocks but if we do sign both Wallace and Jennings then I can defiantly see us doing it, so we can try and feel our other needs!)

1st-Alex Okafor DE Texas
2nd-Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee
2nd-Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St.
2nd-Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
3rd-David Amerson CB North Carolina St.
3rd-Gavin Escobar TE San Diego St.
3rd-Brian Winters OG Kent St.
4th-Corey Lemonier DE Auburn
5th-Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
6th-Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin
7th-Omoregie Uzzi OG Georgia Tech

Our needs going into this offseason were WR, Playmaker TE, Pass Rusher, Secondary, Interior lineman, and tackle to take over for Jake Long

WR-
We added Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace, and a big and tall receiver in Justin Hunter (Huge Upgrade)

TE-
We kept Fasano and added Escobar who has is very athletic and could have a very good combine (Upgrade)

Pass Rusher-
We drafted Okafor and Lemonier both have proved they can get back to the QB! Both our rookies so of course they aren't for sure going to be good but they both have a lot of potential! (Upgrade)

Secondary-
Signed Cox and drafted Poyer, Amerson, and Mathieu to go along with Marshall, Wilson, and Carroll! I know 3 rookies but all 3 of these rookies are big time ball hawks and playmakers, something Miami has not had in awhile! (Big Upgrade)

Interior Lineman-
We would have a very good camp battle going on with Jerry, Winters, and Uzzi! Uzzi may surprise some people because he is a perfect fit for our line! We also added some depth but Uzzi and Winters are just rookies (Upgrade)

Tackle-
This is the position that could worry me! I did take a tackle pretty early but we would have big shoes to fill after letting walk, I just don't see Miami throwing top tackle money at Long when he is not a good fit for the WCO! We doubled up on Tackles with Dallas Thomas who is pretty athletic which is good in the WCO and a big ten lineman in Wagner! I will not consider this a upgrade because we are losing a top tackle in the league

I think it's great, but.... We wouldn't get that many draft picks back from a trade down.

I like the picks and think most will be around the rounds you put them.

We will not pick up Mathieu, Ireland hasn't got time to **** about with him he need's to win now, he will not take the pot head............

Back
Top Bottom