Pre & Post Draft / Trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre & Post Draft / Trades

NYFINNER

Fins are my crack!
Reaction score
As we all know we need some nice draft pick ups to truly improve this team from last year. And some more trades. I like T.Jones coming in & some of the other things Nick's done so far, but it's gonna be the trading & drafting that's gonna make us shine next year. As nice as it would be to have the Edge - I don't think he's coming. Alexander's still a nice posibility. And to be honest I wouldn't want Henry (he's no better then what we have now). Also wouldn't be surprised to something happen w/W.Green, not that I'm hoping for it. A. Smith could be huge, if we get him & he fullfills the hype. Plus there's some other very nice pick ups out there. Again so many what if's!!!!

So my question is what do you think our record would be if the season had to start tomorrow?
My guess would be 8 & 8

And what do you think our record will be after the DRAFT & we pick up who YOU think we'll pick up, including any additional trades we do?
My guess would be 11-5

I think a good draft pick and a good FA could make a way bigger difference than one game newlownorder but I would say the same 8-8 11-5

So my question is what do you think our record would be if the season had to start tomorrow?

5-11

And what do you think our record will be after the DRAFT & we pick up who YOU think we'll pick up, including any additional trades we do?

6-10

8-8 and then we draft Ronnie Brown and we become 11-5 :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom