Pre-Season AP Top 25 Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Season AP Top 25 Poll

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of this is with two major conferences not playing but hey ho...

1. Clemson
2. Ohio St.
3. Alabama
4. Georgia
5. Oklahoma
6. LSU
7. Penn St.
8. Florida
9. Oregon
10. Notre Dame
11. Auburn
12. Wisconsin
13. Texas A&M
14. Texas
15. Oklahoma St.
16. Michigan
17. USC
18. North Carolina
19. Minnesota
20. Cincinnati
21. UCF
22. Utah
23. Iowa St.
24. Iowa
25. Tennessee

Assuming the Big 10 isn't playing, I think there's a very good chance that this years playoff is made up of Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma, and one of Georgia or LSU. Tigers still got so much talent; Newman is a nice recruit for the Bulldogs meanwhile.

Here's how it looks after I removed the conferences that have cancelled fall sports:

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma
5. LSU
6. Florida
7. Notre Dame
8. Auburn
9. Texas A&M
10. Texas
11. Oklahoma St.
12. North Carolina
13. Cincinnati
14. UCF
15. Iowa St.
16. Tennessee
17. Memphis
18. Virginia Tech
19. Miami (FL)
20. Louisville
21. Appalachian St.
22. Kentucky
23. Baylor
24. TCU
25. Virginia

Be interesting to see what direction Baylor is headed in. Coming off an 11 win season, but only a few years removed from a 1-11 record. The Big 12 is trash this year though and I think that should be heavily considered when deciding whether OU deserves to be in the playoff. If they can't run the table I'd favor a 2 loss SEC team over them.

Be interesting to see what direction Baylor is headed in. Coming off an 11 win season, but only a few years removed from a 1-11 record. The Big 12 is trash this year though and I think that should be heavily considered when deciding whether OU deserves to be in the playoff. If they can't run the table I'd favor a 2 loss SEC team over them.

Imagine Baylor is just glad their games keep getting postponed now.

Imagine Baylor is just glad their games keep getting postponed now.

Lol that bad huh?

Going to try to catch UCF tomorrow I think. Can't wait for Milton to get out there at some point (hopefully) this year.

D.J. Uiagalelei getting some run for Clemson in the second quarter. 5* recruit from Cal.

Tigers going from Watson to Lawrence (skip Bryant) to this kid. It's not fair and I love it ?

Week 3 is posted. Small rise for UCF - that offense is powerful again

Looking forward to the SEC kickoff this weekend

The Big 12 is a joke.

Kansas State got beat by Arkansas State, but does that stop Oklahoma choking a 21 point lead against them? Nope!

There's not an eye roll big enough for LSU and the SEC right now...

Alabama, Oklahoma, and one of Georgia or LSU. Tigers still got so much talent; Newman is a nice recruit for the Bulldogs meanwhile.

Back
Top Bottom