Pre-Season Kickoff.....Sportz Bar East Hanover (NJ) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Season Kickoff.....Sportz Bar East Hanover (NJ)

Dolphination73

Starter
Reaction score
Who's gonna be there to chear on our beloved Dolphins?? I hear Miami Mike is having a major shindig!! I'll be attending with my good Dolfan buddy.. Rhadaddy. Anyone else in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area going?? Should be an awesome time!!! Hope to see ya'll there!!!:cooldude:

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah

I had to retire the RW jeresey and I hope I dont get any Hey Ricky u got any pot jokes cause of my dreads :(

Needless to say, we'll be heading out there, Cheering our beloved Phins. Don't worry tommy5988, If you can get a ride and is wearing dolphin gear you'll get in. It's truly a family enviroment, there's always young dolphans running around with their parents. I would bring my kids, but their too young to appreciate the experience.

anyhow
here's a link to the directions

and heres Some info about the event at the bottom of the page.

I'll be there - I saw Mike tonight and he was already fired up, and the place looked great. The party is going to ROCK!

I wish i could go but i will be there for the opener and bet on one thing, i will be extreme.

xiidaen said:
I'll be there - I saw Mike tonight and he was already fired up, and the place looked great. The party is going to ROCK!

Cool Xiidaen, I'll be there with my dead-locked friend (Rhadaddy) and sporting my new Feeley jersey (Please don't be a bust!! please don't be a bust!!!!):dolphin:

And I don't know of any parties in the Philly area... Sorry!!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
What about the Philly area?!?! If there's any bars in the area having parties, I'll definatly be there!

I'm in South Jersey near philly. If there will be a gathering somewhere let me know. A good place near Philly on the Jersey side is Top Dog in Cherry Hill. Let me know if anybody is interested in that.

Back
Top Bottom