Preason Game Week 1dtv Replay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preason Game Week 1dtv Replay

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, for all yall out of towners like me just a heads up. Saturday at 5am is when the fins/falcons game is going to be replayed on nfl network.

FYI for you who cant let go like me....Tenn is aired at 8 AM saturday morning. so i figure ill dvr both, when i wake up watch the fins, and prob just skim thru the titans to check out Tannegoat :-D. sadly NYG vs NYJ is the live game on nfl network thursday night. which we'll get the panthers if they are playing locally anyways

Thx for the heads up! I also can't let go, but I'm hoping for a big year from wake as well!!

I think I may have found a streaming service I can watch the game via the web. I've been watching my favorite MLB team these last few days. I'm hopeful I'll be able to see the game tomorrow night. If not it's Replay at 5am on Saturday morning!!!

Hey guys, for all yall out of towners like me just a heads up. Saturday at 5am is when the fins/falcons game is going to be replayed on nfl network.

FYI for you who cant let go like me....Tenn is aired at 8 AM saturday morning. so i figure ill dvr both, when i wake up watch the fins, and prob just skim thru the titans to check out Tannegoat :-D. sadly NYG vs NYJ is the live game on nfl network thursday night. which we'll get the panthers if they are playing locally anyways

Yeah, that Jets vs Giants games sounds to be a nail biter of excitement.

NFL Gamepass offers free 7 day trial. Just have to remember to cancel it. You can watch all preseason games live on there. Maybe wait till preseason week 3?

I tried to get the fee trial again and I used two different cards and they would not let me bc of past attempts. I ended up forking over the $108

Back
Top Bottom