Prediciton, I'm out!

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Just wanted to give out one last shout before I head off to the game. I predict JT will sack Favre 2 times and be all over him like white on rice hampering him to a tune of 19-31 205 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTS all the while Madden still hyping up his boy but crying on the inside. Williams: 125 yds rushing with 2 TDS, Lucas 15-25 190 yds 1 TD,1 INT

Phins: 27
Pack 21

GO PHINS!!!!

Leftcoastphin kickin it with the boyz, no girlfriend's gonna bring me down! :eat:

Peace and enjoy!

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Ok, one last post. Screw all of this kum-ba-yah crap with the Packers' fans. I say screw em! Ya heard!

Enjoy the game Breck!

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Alright! A new partner to help me piss people off, lol. Damn, someone musta put something or something in my drink today. I'm going crazy bouncing off the walls. I think the Phins should of suited me up today, I just wanna HIT something, preferable Brett Favre!

Barbarian

Starter
Reaction score
CA Dolfan, what sportsbar? I'm in the area as well, I wuz just gonna watch the game on TV at home, but if theres a collection of Phin Fans around here...

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Reaction score
Originally posted by Barbarian
CA Dolfan, what sportsbar? I'm in the area as well, I wuz just gonna watch the game on TV at home, but if theres a collection of Phin Fans around here...
Bobby McGee's. Pretty weak turnout. Maybe 20 Phin fans.

otto105

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey I predicted a 27-10 win by the Pack and the thread is gone, like the phins. Oh well, thats wanny and the fading style of the phins since 1993.

Top Bottom