• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other (Jaguars, Giants, Raiders)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s not the schedule, it’s just a list of opponents for strength of schedule. The last week is always a divisional game and that has the Giants.

BYW, I voted divisional week 1, I think we get the Pats without Fuller due to suspension.
I believe the extra game was pegged for Week 18 and thus wasn’t going to be divisional.

I hope it's at ours! Get em in the heat and humidity ;)
True, but I believe first off, the first game of the season, both teams are getting to know each other, and what new wrinkles to expect, and considering, the team the Bills crushed last year in Buffalo was missing quite a bit of key players, (I know I will get killed for this) and, I prefer Tua who with weapons was looking good, compared to Allen who still even last year has a bad habit of throwing to opposing uniforms, so talent wise and coaching...
v2-nimoy.jpg

Secondly, I feel it's more important to the Bills game early rather then late in the season because if they play in Miami early it will be hot, and if they play in Nov or Dec, there is still a good chance it might still be hotter then they can handle, while in Buffalo, early is perfect weather, late in Nov or Dec at best it's very cold...At worst snowstorm in freezing weather.

My prediction for the Miami Dolphins' week 1 opponent is .... Omar Kelly.

Think about it, he loves to hate on the Dolphins. He was 100% fixated on getting Najee Harris in the 1st round and actively poo-poo'd the Jaelan Phillips possibility at #18. He's very likely to be salty, especially since he predicted the Pittsburgh Steelers would draft Harris and make us regret it for years. I expect him to fight tooth an nail to maintain his narrative. And, he relishes negative Dolphins pieces. If we can't even win over our own fans in a pandemic ... does it really matter who lines up against us?

There was a report yesterday that we're playing at the Saints on week one. Don't know if that's true or not
You somehow ruined this. It went from a boring thread to an awful thread

My prediction for the Miami Dolphins' week 1 opponent is .... Omar Kelly.

Think about it, he loves to hate on the Dolphins. He was 100% fixated on getting Najee Harris in the 1st round and actively poo-poo'd the Jaelan Phillips possibility at #18. He's very likely to be salty, especially since he predicted the Pittsburgh Steelers would draft Harris and make us regret it for years. I expect him to fight tooth an nail to maintain his narrative. And, he relishes negative Dolphins pieces. If we can't even win over our own fans in a pandemic ... does it really matter who lines up against us?

Guy is such negative and angry child, it almost feels at times like on top of doing it to get clicks, he also wants attention, or to be heard when he has an opinion...How does he still have a job.

My guess is home against the Jets. I also hope that is them because we could win that game with our eyes closed and it would be nice that is the one opponent we wouldn't have Fuller for.

Not sure what you mean by this.
I’m not sure but usually the opponent for the superbowl champs is an up and comer in the same conference. Maybe the Rams? Not sure they play but that makes sense

You do know Miami is an up and comer though right. Opening night can only be 1 of 8 teams cuz that’s how many home games the Bucs have and Miami is one of them. 1/8 shot it’s Miami statistically. I would think they’d pick the Cowboys though based on their home skid

Back
Top Bottom