Predict Next Year's National Championship Game | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Next Year's National Championship Game

another West Virginia fan on the message boards

Slowly but surley we are taking it over...haah

Notre Dame and.........the University of Syracuse!!!

GO ORANGE!!!

:tongue:

Ok, I know it is WAY early... but being that we are in the "off-season" and not much football left (only the Pro Bowl) I figured this would be fun. At this point we all know who has left for the NFL and most of the Signing classes have been finalized. So everyone predict who they think will be in the National Championship next season.

I say it will be ...

Ohio State vs. University of FLORIDA.

I was really impressed watching OSU in their Bowl game and I really think Meyer is going to do great things with the Gators.

Ok, everyone else lets hear your predictions.
Jesus...right on the money dude!

Ok, I know it is WAY early... but being that we are in the "off-season" and not much football left (only the Pro Bowl) I figured this would be fun. At this point we all know who has left for the NFL and most of the Signing classes have been finalized. So everyone predict who they think will be in the National Championship next season.

I say it will be ...

Ohio State vs. University of FLORIDA.

I was really impressed watching OSU in their Bowl game and I really think Meyer is going to do great things with the Gators.

Ok, everyone else lets hear your predictions.

Wow.....nicely done.

:allhail:

:party: :dance:

:drinkers:

Now if only I would have put some $ on it! :wink:

Yeah, great guess....
If Ohio State wasn't my favorite team I would have picked: Ohio State VS. my favorite team too....
(Obviously Ohio State was the shoe in here...and everyone on here picked the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl--praising Culpepper (haha) and Saban (HAHA!) as saviors--then picking either UM, FSU, or UF (depending on who your favorite team may be) to win the NCAA title....
You all can CLEARLY see the future....

Yeah, great guess....
If Ohio State wasn't my favorite team I would have picked: Ohio State VS. my favorite team too....
(Obviously Ohio State was the shoe in here...and everyone on here picked the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl--praising Culpepper (haha) and Saban (HAHA!) as saviors--then picking either UM, FSU, or UF (depending on who your favorite team may be) to win the NCAA title....

Actually I predicted we'd go 9-7, and lose a wild card game.

As fo NCAA title, Penn State is my favorite team, but I would have said LSU vs. OSU in the NC.

Yeah, great guess....

Whatever dude. Seriously, most people were picking Louisville or WV. GO back and read this thread. IT was dated a while ago and you can see who picked who. Not as many picked OSU as you would think. So get off of your arrogant horse and talk normally to people. You sound like Saban talking to the press...

Wow, and people wonder why a lot around here HATE OSU fans!? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom