Predict our record next year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our record next year

I'm going to wait until we are nearly done with preseason before I present my positive homer based and, based on last year, VERY PROBABLE prediction.

Yes, I am rubbing it in. I'm certainly entitled to after all the Lemming juice I had to put up with last year.

Some of you are just going to have to hold your water on this one. - LOL

You were on to something brother Ray

i'll wait till after free agency and the draft to venture a guess

WAY to soon to predict but based on the HC and the positive attitude the players showed this year I have some hope our culture has finally changed. Of course that only holds up with winning and that will only happen if Tua takes large step forward which would have to coincide with significant upgrades at the offensive skill positions.

I love the idea of this post. Can we revisit after free agency and the draft?

I also want to see what other teams do. The Watson situation also bears watching.

I’m gonna say 9-7. Obviously a lot of moving parts but we had some easy games on our schedule this year and we had the miracle against the Raiders. If we add some upgrades through free agency and draft some big time offensive weapons I probably bump it to 10-11 wins. If we trade for Deshaun Watson I think 11-12 wins could be possible

I’m gonna say 9-7. Obviously a lot of moving parts but we had some easy games on our schedule this year and we had the miracle against the Raiders. If we add some upgrades through free agency and draft some big time offensive weapons I probably bump it to 10-11 wins. If we trade for Deshaun Watson I think 11-12 wins could be possible
The Raider game wasn't a miracle.

It was a miracle that he completed the pass while getting his neck broken, but without it, he still would've completed it. He saw the play as soon as Hollins got past the CB; there's no way the safety would've gotten over in time, evidenced by the fact that even with the rainbow, no-look pass, the safety still arrived late.

Before we know what we will get at OC, in FA, and the Draft? Between 8 to 10 wins.

If Miami finds an adequate GM, does well in FA and the Draft? Between 12-14 wins.

Back
Top Bottom