LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@New York Football Team (Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

I have the Dolphins going 6-4 and finishing at 9-7 which could clinch a wild card berth or possibly win the division if Buffalo stumbles

If Miami doesn't beat LA convincingly, I certainly seeing them losing in Arizona, on a cross country trip, facing a team coming off a bye.

If the D can finish with plenty of rest though, and they contain Murray's running, I think that game is a win.

The Raider game will be tough. Waller is a monster. We've done better against TEs this year though.

Have to find a way to win 1 of the next two games between the Rams and Cardinals and stay as healthy as possible the rest of the season.

Rams (Win) - Tua has 2 weeks to prepare and I think Miami will be ready for this game
@Cardinals (Loss) - Defense will have problems with Murray's mobility
LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@Jests(Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

A 7-3 finish seems too optimistic. We're a young team trying to establish a winning culture but they may lose a game or two that they should win. Time will tell but if we go 1-1 in the next two games then the 4 following games are very winnable and we could set ourselves up nicely for the remaining 4 games. Can't wait for Sunday!

Rams - W
@ Cards - L
Chargers - W
@ Broncos - W
@ Jets - W
Bengals - W
Chiefs - L
Patriots - W
Raiders - W
@ Bills - L

10 - 6 and we get a WC spot.

5 and 5 would give us a generous 8 and 8 record. Considering where this team finished last year that's an improvement. Unfortunately the AFC teams and records are a big factor to make the playoffs.

Seems like you need at least 10 wins minimum to have any chance at a playoff spot.

Hard to say. At worst I think Miami goes 5-5. At best 7-2. This Miami secondary has me the most excited about the team in a very long time.

Not many teams will have sustained success against Rowe, Howard and Jones. And without a sustained Passing Attack, it's going to be hard to score on Miami. Which should keep Miami in most of their games. They will be hard to beat.

Hard to say. At worst I think Miami goes 5-5. At best 7-2. This Miami secondary has me the most excited about the team in a very long time.

Not many teams will have sustained success against Rowe, Howard and Jones. And without a sustained Passing Attack, it's going to be hard to score on Miami. Which should keep Miami in most of their games. They will be hard to beat.
According to Wingfield, McCain is the glue that holds the secondary together. He's the QB of the secondary.

He's got "experience in the back end."

I'm thinking along the lines of the OP. Around 6-4 or 7-3 to finish 9-7/10-6. Should be interesting.

IMO we are a 7-9 win team. Outside of the Jets, most of the teams we play should at least put up a fight. How we play the next 2 games should be a good indicator on where the team is at.

We did just win 3 out of our last 4, so if we keep that pace, we should finish with 10 or 11 wins.

Let's say 10.

Rams LOSS
@Cardinals LOSS
LA Chargers WIN
@Denver WIN
@New York Football Team WIN
Bengals WIN
Chiefs LOSS
Patriots WIN
@Raiders LOSS
@Bills LOSS

5-5, 8-8 finish, miss the playoffs by a game. Tua has experience. Miami is the darling pick of the offseason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom