LA Chargers WIN
@Denver WIN
@New York Football Team WIN
Bengals WIN
Chiefs LOSS
Patriots WIN
@Raiders LOSS
@Bills LOSS

5-5, 8-8 finish, miss the playoffs by a game. Tua has experience. Miami is the darling pick of the offseason.
This matches my thoughts. Many think we can beat the Raiders, but at this point I don't think we can. The next two games will really give us a better picture.

Often times you have to beat the good teams on your schedule not once but twice to get to the Super Bowl. Just happy to see progress, no crazy expectations this year just enjoying this team!

We should win the next 3 and odds are we win one more after that possibly 2. So I predict 10 6 or a 11 5 season. The Raiders and Pat's games will determine our playoff chances the Bills are beatable but probably not, chiefs are superior.

I wouldn’t expect Miami to lose their next 3. There really is no excuse to lose to Denver, NY Jets, or Cincy. Assuming this is true, they get to 9-3.

They could lose 3 of their final 4 and still finish 10-6. That may not be enough for a WC spot or the division but getting to that point gives them a lot of wiggle room to struggle in a game or two.

I'm going to up it to 11-5. I could see 12-4, but a lot will depend on health. Obviously, the next three games should be wins, but you just never know in the NFL. That would put Miami at 9-3 with the Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders and Bills to end the season. I'm saying 2-2 there. The Patriots are always tough and they will be. KC and @ Buffalo figure as losses. The Raiders is a toss up in Las Vegas. I believe the Dolphins are the better team.

Back
Top Bottom