Predict the Final 10 Games! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Final 10 Games!

Have to find a way to win 1 of the next two games between the Rams and Cardinals and stay as healthy as possible the rest of the season.

Rams (Win) - Tua has 2 weeks to prepare and I think Miami will be ready for this game
@Cardinals (Loss) - Defense will have problems with Murray's mobility
LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@Jests(Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

A 7-3 finish seems too optimistic. We're a young team trying to establish a winning culture but they may lose a game or two that they should win. Time will tell but if we go 1-1 in the next two games then the 4 following games are very winnable and we could set ourselves up nicely for the remaining 4 games. Can't wait for Sunday!

That's my concern. There's a difference between 'winnable' and ticking it off as a win. I'm still scarred by the last couple of decades and playing down to opponents. That stretch of winnable games will be a good indication of where this team is.
Just a thought, but for a long time, fans seem to always discuss predictions with the caveat 'if we can avoid injury.' I don't see that in this thread. Maybe optimism is catching on.

Rams LOSS
@Cardinals LOSS
LA Chargers WIN
@Denver WIN
@New York Football Team WIN
Bengals WIN
Chiefs LOSS
Patriots WIN
@Raiders LOSS
@Bills LOSS

5-5, 8-8 finish, miss the playoffs by a game. Tua has experience. Miami is the darling pick of the offseason.
Typical to be 8-6 and have a shot only to lose the last two. Sounds right.

Rams (Loss)
@Cardinals (Loss)
LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@New York Football Team (Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

I have the Dolphins going 6-4 and finishing at 9-7 which could clinch a wild card berth or possibly win the division if Buffalo stumbles
Looks about right

Rams LOSS
@Cardinals LOSS
LA Chargers WIN
@Denver WIN
@New York Football Team WIN
Bengals WIN
Chiefs LOSS
Patriots WIN
@Raiders LOSS
@Bills LOSS

5-5, 8-8 finish, miss the playoffs by a game. Tua has experience. Miami is the darling pick of the offseason.
This is the most likely scenario IMO. The Rams game is important because it might set the tone for the season if we win

Bills might have their playoff seed locked up by the time we play them. The only way I could see this as a loss is if we are playing them for the division.

I can see how starting for a winner this fan base is. I'm hoping for the best but I'm not much into predicting wins/losses or scores. I'll go one game at a time. Seems we got SF at the right time and the jets are the jets. This should be a real test as to where we are. The rams are a good team that is playing well so lets see how we do on Sunday. No doubt a win would be big.

I can see how starting for a winner this fan base is. I'm hoping for the best but I'm not much into predicting wins/losses or scores. I'll go one game at a time. Seems we got SF at the right time and the jets are the jets. This should be a real test as to where we are. The rams are a good team that is playing well so lets see how we do on Sunday. No doubt a win would be big.

it sucks we dont have the debbie downer award anymore. @Henrik can we create a DannyDowner badge. He's hated the team and site ever since we didnt draft 2 TEs, 3 WRs, and 2 HB's with the first pick in the draft.

oh i guess i need to get back on topic. Since screw Danny Downers... 2020 season is going to end on a 16 game win streak, 12 reg season, 3 playoff, and we are even gonna win that virtual probowl. they are going to be like **** it, these fins are so great, we are going to let them virtually play against everyone voted into the probowl...which would mostly be fins anyways

Last edited:
I just can't see us getting swept by the Bills or Pats. Every game on that schedule is winnable with the only exception being the Chiefs, we just arent ready for that team yet. (But even that game is technically winnable.)

The best teams in the league, with the exception of the Chiefs, are off our schedule.

I'd have a different outlook if we had the Ravens, Steelers, and Titans left to play.

13-3

tenor.gif

Homers be Homerin! :up:

WIN - Rams
WIN - @Cardinals
WIN - LA Chargers
WIN - @Denver
WIN - @New York Football Team
WIN - Bengals
LOSS - Chiefs
WIN - Patriots
WIN - @Raiders
WIN - @Bills

Not one of these predicted wins I would ever say "no way we win" on. We still may lose a few of them yes, but I think given the next 6 games we have a chance to go on a win streak given the competition (mostly post-Rams), especially if Tua hits the ground running as an upgrade on Fitz.

Rams (Loss)
@Cardinals (Loss)
LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@New York Football Team (Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

I have the Dolphins going 6-4 and finishing at 9-7 which could clinch a wild card berth or possibly win the division if Buffalo stumbles
W
L
W
W
W
L
W
W
W

The Chiefs and Cardinals are the only two games I’d be very surprised Miami won. I’m not saying 11-5 here we come but the schedule doesn’t impress me that much.

On paper, 8-2 or 7-3 is feasible. On the field, it could be as low as 4-6.
Every game is "must see tv" from here on out for me. I'm really trying to temper my expectations, but it's easy to speculate about playoffs just by looking at the remaining schedule.

Rams (Win)
@Cardinals (Win)
LA Chargers (Win)
@Denver (Win)
@Jests (Win)
Bengals (Win)
Chiefs (Loss)
Patriots (Win)
@Raiders (Win)
@Bills (Loss)

Back
Top Bottom