PREDICT the JETS 05 Record | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PREDICT the JETS 05 Record

I will bet any jets fan I see that the Bills will sweep the Jets.

THIS TEAM WILL BE BETTER NEXT YEAR - with a healthier, stronger, faster McGahee, the same D minus pat williams (who's replacement is better at getting into the backfield anyways) and more weapons on O with an established Evans, and maybe even Roscoe will make us say Josh Who?

5P1KES said:
I will bet any jets fan I see that the Bills will sweep the Jets.

THIS TEAM WILL BE BETTER NEXT YEAR - with a healthier, stronger, faster McGahee, the same D minus pat williams (who's replacement is better at getting into the backfield anyways) and more weapons on O with an established Evans, and maybe even Roscoe will make us say Josh Who?

Sweep?

Umm.. yeah.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Sweep?

Umm.. yeah.

BZ
Umm..yeah..you betcha Bwana...:cool:

You will put Vick in his place though. Every team in the league with a decent D will follow Tampa Bay and Phillie's lead.

Miami should even be able to frost his nuts, whether the fish can score any points to cement the win is another story. ha ha :cool: :cool:

Iroquois Joe said:
Umm..yeah..you betcha Bwana...:cool:

You will put Vick in his place though. Every team in the league with a decent D will follow Tampa Bay and Phillie's lead.

Miami should even be able to frost his nuts, whether the fish can score any points to cement the win is another story. ha ha :cool: :cool:

Stick around iJoe. If you are still here come the season, we shall put some bets down.

I do have to start my bet sig for 2005. I do remember a Dolphin fan last year having to do some pretty horrible stuff after losing to me. :)

BZ

The Bills almost always split with the Jets...even when we're doing horribly.

Crisis said:
The Bills almost always split with the Jets...even when we're doing horribly.

Since 1998 the teams have split 5 times('99, '00, '01, '03, '04) and the Jets have swept twice('98, '02). The 2 years we swept we won the division so hopefully we can sweep and win the division :D

Back
Top Bottom