Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why?

I'm concerned about all four games because, well, RF is RF. When he threw the pick 1st play against Philly, I thought 'he's b-b-b-b-c-k. I was wrong. But I still have that worry. Jets? Miami is coming off an emotionally draining win. For average or worse teams, that can be a bad indicator of the following week. I can see, but won't predict 5-11. I'll say it's more likely than 3-13 or 7-9.

So true. After that pick, I thought Fitztragic reared it's ugly head. Fortunately, it wasn't the case. Definitely a scenario to worry about, and could very much happen. Also, emotionally draining wins do take a toll and effect a team the following week. It will be interesting to see how they respond.

Not a prediction, but it'd be crazy if they won all 4. It would screw up the first pick, while also bringing an excitement about what this coaching staff was able to do with what it had to work with.

That would be insane, to end the season on a 5 game winning streak, going undefeated in December with 3 road games. I don't care if the teams are bad, so is ours (to be honest). That would bring a lot of excitement into the offseason.

Jets game is tricky because they lost to the Bengals last week, they will be hungry this week, I now expect a close LOSS
Giants are pretty bad but we are on the road, in Miami we would win, another close LOSS
Bengals defense hasn't been that bad this year, I expect Fitpatrick to implode in this one , LOSS
Pats will beat us in NE no matter who is playing, LOSS

3-13

Disappointing ending to the season, but could happen also. Then it's time to look forward to the offseason, and watch the most important offseason in this franchise's history unfold.

5-11 or 6-10 because all offseason I said we’d win 5 or 6 games but was told over and over this was a 3 win team who would LIKELY have the 1st overall pick. If that happens I’m right and they are wrong and we all know nothing is more important than being right about what we post on here.

I predicted 3 wins, but the one game I wanted to win the most, was the Philly game. I'm from the Philly region and can't stand the arrogant, obnoxious, and mostly misinformed Philly Eagles fans.

We are at the point of tbe season when coaching really shows up so unfortunately for the short term at least I could see us winning 6.

We aren’t beating the pats with anything on the line for them so forget it.

Yeah, I don't see us winning the Pats game in any scenario.

Im leaning closer towards 1 more at the most. It just feels like this team has already over achieved and it will not take much for them to be reminded that they are who they thought they were...one bad game and it could slide back to reality.

I think we'll end up 5-11

Jets (W)
Giants (L)
Bengals (W)
Patriots (L)

The team has shown it's capable to win games against lesser teams, hopefully it leaves us in a good position in the draft to draft an elite player still and we don't end up picking outside the top 10 (Highly likely with a 6-10 finish).

Back
Top Bottom