Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Last 4 Games, Final Record, and Why?

I believe I predicted 4-6. I suspect Miami will get there. I know it's a cliche, but just be competitive and let me see more guys flash.
That's about where I was at the start of the season, a bit more optimistic than most. I can see the progress which is most important at this point. Love the no-quit attitude, we have some scrappers...
:cheers:

That's about where I was at the start of the season, a bit more optimistic than most. I can see the progress which is most important at this point. Love the no-quit attitude, we have some scrappers...
:cheers:

I will be very impressed if somehow the coaching staff can maintain progress to season's end. Especially, now that they are churning again. However, that may not be reflected in our final record; which is less important to me now. I just want to see a continued positive trend by a disciplined and motivated team.

I will be very impressed if somehow the coaching staff can maintain progress to season's end. Especially, now that they are churning again. However, that may not be reflected in our final record; which is less important to me now. I just want to see a continued positive trend by a disciplined and motivated team.
If they can maintain competitiveness with this rag-tag bunch, skies the limit with actual talent on the roster...

Back
Top Bottom