Predict the opener | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the opener

Who will the Dolphins host in the opener?

• Buffalo

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Carolina

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Denver

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone see what chris mort said tonight?

i was in a bar and couldnt hear the tv...but it was morts report and it had trade block as a title with surtains picture underneath...

BrazForPhins said:
where do u live dude

o fi, onde vc mora?

btw, chiefs for opener

Bom vendo Brasileiros por aqui! Eu Ja morei em Sao Paulo y Rio cuando eu era crianca.. Minha mae e de Belo Horizonte.. Eu pasei por la duas anos atraz.

I think we will face the Chiefs because of all the trade talks personally. Or if it isn't them it will be Denver.

SkapePhin said:
Bom vendo Brasileiros por aqui! Eu Ja morei em Sao Paulo y Rio cuando eu era crianca.. Minha mae e de Belo Horizonte.. Eu pasei por la duas anos atraz.

cool, i guess there's a lot of people from my city at united states, the other day a guy told me here that his wife were from belo horizonte too..maybe I'm wrong, if your dad's a member here :lol:
I love sao paulo, though i don't like Rio..Did u come to Belo as vacation?
i like your sig

i have no idea what u just said

BrazForPhins said:
cool, i guess there's a lot of people from my city at united states, the other day a guy told me here that his wife were from belo horizonte too..maybe I'm wrong, if your dad's a member here :lol:
I love sao paulo, though i don't like Rio..Did u come to Belo as vacation?
i like your sig

Im the opposite.. I hate Sao Paulo, love Rio. Sao Paulo smells like diarrhea. I went to the Escola Graduada there and the bus route always went by the river that runs through the city.. Most disgusting river in the world.. smells and looks like a river of crap.

Anyway, Ive been to Belo a couple of times.. Its nice. Now when I go to Brasil its mostly to Manaus to visit my dad.

Im sure there are tons of people from Belo Horizonte in the US.. My dad is from Montana though, not brasil.. and he doesnt post here.

Anyway, Florida is filled with Brazilians. Its not unlikely that a couple more posters here are Brazilian.

SkapePhin said:
Im the opposite.. I hate Sao Paulo, love Rio. Sao Paulo smells like diarrhea. I went to the Escola Graduada there and the bus route always went by the river that runs through the city.. Most disgusting river in the world.. smells and looks like a river of crap.

Anyway, Ive been to Belo a couple of times.. Its nice. Now when I go to Brasil its mostly to Manaus to visit my dad.

yeah, those damn nasty rivers,lol..i agree that sao paulo is not a nice place to LIVE, though has some nice districts,restaurants and nightclubs that makes me love that city...Rio is beautiful,though thats it.Too violent, the drug dealers took control over there
I've never been to manaus..too far :D

just kidding bout your dad..now bout the brazilians living at florida, i know,i know, i lived there too :D disney world, college program

fuuull of them

Since the last 2 years we had home openers Week 1. I really think we will be playing AFC East opponent I think it will be Barffalo JILLLLS.

This My predicted schedule for tomorrow JMO:

Week 1 Bills at Dolphins
Week 2 Dolphins at Saints
Week 3 Titans at Dolphins
Week 4 Dolphins at Jets
Week 5 Bye
Week 6 Dolphins at Buccaneers
Week 7 Patriots at Dolphins
Week 8 Jets at Dolphins (snf)
Week 9 Dolphins at Raiders
Week 10 Falcons at Dolphins
Week 11 Dolphins at Chargers (snf)
Week 12 Panthers at Dolphins
Week 13 Chiefs at Dolphins
Week 14 Dolphins at Bills
Week 15 Broncos at Dolphins
Week 16 Dolphins at Patriots
Week 17 Dolphins at Browns

I going to find out how good I am at predicting. Look it over and tell me what you guys think. I may be really close to this or not. We'll see tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom