Predict the opener | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the opener

Who will the Dolphins host in the opener?

• Buffalo

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Carolina

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Denver

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Because of the Florida Marlins' schedule, we already know that the Dolphins will play at home weeks 1 & 3 and on the road weeks 2 & 4 (assuming a non-early bye). New England and Atlanta have already been announced as hosts of nationally televised games on Kickoff Weekend. That leaves six potential opponents for September 11th.

Based on nothing more than a hunch, I think it will be Carolina. I don't see a Tennessee opener in consecutive years or an opener in the division. Additionally, CBS isn't showing a late game that day because of the U.S. Open final, so Fox will need more of the games.

We hosted Tennessee last year to start the year so I figure they're out. I say it'll be a divisional game so either Buffalo or the Jets. And the winner is....

Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!

the Jets and I can hear it now, Fiedlier to Coles but Madison steps in front and picks it off!

nick19991 said:
the Jets and I can hear it now, Fiedlier to Coles but Madison steps in front and picks it off!
Cuz he throws ducks! :roflmao:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Because of the Florida Marlins' schedule, we already know that the Dolphins will play at home weeks 1 & 3 and on the road weeks 2 & 4 (assuming a non-early bye). New England and Atlanta have already been announced as hosts of nationally televised games on Kickoff Weekend. That leaves six potential opponents for September 11th.

Based on nothing more than a hunch, I think it will be Carolina. I don't see a Tennessee opener in consecutive years or an opener in the division. Additionally, CBS isn't showing a late game that day because of the U.S. Open final, so Fox will need more of the games.

Your explanation makes alot of sense..

But I hope its the Jets.. with Fiedler starting! :D

The New York "smells like fish" Jets.

It will be the Broncos.......Marino and Elway in the box suite..... besides I like the sound of the Denver Broncos melting in the hot sep sun in south florida.

I bet my 2 cents, we will win in the opener (dont matter who)
:)

GO FINS

Way to whittle it down like that DolfanDave. I like the sound of just about any of those openers, and especially the fact that it will be at home. I like to think we just might win it too.

Back
Top Bottom