Predict the opener | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the opener

Who will the Dolphins host in the opener?

• Buffalo

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Carolina

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Denver

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PASQUALE said:
Since the last 2 years we had home openers Week 1. I really think we will be playing AFC East opponent I think it will be Barffalo JILLLLS.

This My predicted schedule for tomorrow JMO:

Week 1 Bills at Dolphins
Week 2 Dolphins at Saints
Week 3 Titans at Dolphins
Week 4 Dolphins at Jets
Week 5 Bye
Week 6 Dolphins at Buccaneers
Week 7 Patriots at Dolphins
Week 8 Jets at Dolphins (snf)
Week 9 Dolphins at Raiders
Week 10 Falcons at Dolphins
Week 11 Dolphins at Chargers (snf)
Week 12 Panthers at Dolphins
Week 13 Chiefs at Dolphins
Week 14 Dolphins at Bills
Week 15 Broncos at Dolphins
Week 16 Dolphins at Patriots
Week 17 Dolphins at Browns

I going to find out how good I am at predicting. Look it over and tell me what you guys think. I may be really close to this or not. We'll see tomorrow.

Can you imagine a Dolphins/Patriots game on Christmas? Wow, im going to have ALOT of unhappy family members that day if that is the case.

SkapePhin said:
Your explanation makes alot of sense..

But I hope its the Jets.. with Fiedler starting! :D

You mean w/ Pennington starting bu either way it would be nice to start off w/ a W :D

Nublar7 said:
I have a hunch it will be Kansas City. So mark me down for the Chiefs.
I agree.

Pat's Chiefs debut against the Fins.

Carolina or KC....I voted Carolina but it could just as easily be KC....it won't be any of the others.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]We hosted Tennessee last year to start the year so I figure they're out. I say it'll be a divisional game so either Buffalo or the Jets. And the winner is....

Buffalo!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

HEY...watch how you say that! Buffalo may be in our home opener, but the winner is...

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I voted Denver. Why? Uh... :confused: I don't think it will be a divisional game, nor do I think it will be a intra-conference, nor will it be Tennessee since we did that last year. From their, just a wild guess...That's all we do in the off season anyway! lol

Chiefs.

After finally giving up their 2nd and 4th rounders for Surtain, expecting to have helped their secondary out tremendously, they will find that Linehan's offense along with the Dolphins first pick of the draft, Mike Williams, will be too much to handle along side of Chambers and Booker.

Final score....31-24 Dolphins in an offensive overload.

:D

NJFinsfan said:
Can you imagine a Dolphins/Patriots game on Christmas? Wow, im going to have ALOT of unhappy family members that day if that is the case.

I know what you mean. But, I think it does make some sense IMO. I sorta would like my schedule to come true. But, nahhh it won't. I say I will be close though.

Other Notes: :D
MY Long Beach Ice Dogs begin their QUEST to become ECHL CHAMPIONS tonight at 7:30pm (pdst) GAME 1 of the 2005 Kelly Cup Playoffs National Conference Quarterfinals vs Defending Kelly Cup Champion Idaho Steelheads. Playoff hockey in Long Beach!! Thank God for ECHL without it their would be no hockey in Cali. :)

Back
Top Bottom