Predict the Score NE week 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Score NE week 1

34 - 13

Mac realizes that he was seeing cup cake defenses during the preseason. Flo welcomes him to the NFL with 5 sacks and 3 picks, 1 a pick 6.

This is the first time BB starts a rookie QB for week 1. He will regret it.

We’re 2-2 our last 4 games with these bitches…one of those against Brady…and this team is sharply improved and relatively healthy going into this one. The age-old adages apply, why not us…any given Sunday…divisional game bugaboo, etc. This game is a toss-up (and Vegas agrees). Early in the season is the best time to buck the odds, before everyones tendencies are established…we all know week 1 is wonkey.

I put a ton of faith in Flo and his ability to stop these guys. If there is any team he’s intimately familiar with, it’s those cheating ****s. Can’t say the same for their coaching staff...Miami’s offense is quite different than last season…as is our QB from what we’ve seen to this point.

These guys fear nobody…and DGAF about the banners flying in that northern ****hole. And to hell with their 12th man (zebras). Our boys are starving, and they come to eat.
That’s right man, also, I can’t see a rookie qb, first career start, not mobile, having any success against this top 10 defense, Flo won’t let that happen.

Depends on Tua.

Weve heard all about how great he is. If he is as good as his fans think that he is, NE is toast. Were talking a Miami Mahomes like game where Tua cant be stopped. He is passing the ball everywhere and running it down to paydirt. BTW, no more excuses and no whining if Miami loses.

Help me out. How do I distinguish between an excuse and a reason?

26-20 Pats. If the game were in Miami my opinion would change. The home field fans this year will be insane.

I predict 24-20. It could go either way and I won’t be surprised no matter who wins the game.

Depends on Tua.

Weve heard all about how great he is. If he is as good as his fans think that he is, NE is toast. Were talking a Miami Mahomes like game where Tua cant be stopped. He is passing the ball everywhere and running it down to paydirt. BTW, no more excuses and no whining if Miami loses.
So if Tua plays like Mahomes did in the SB you will be okay with it. 26-49 for 270 yards, 2 ints and no TD’s. By the way the Chiefs had no TD’s on offense in that game and lost by 22 points.

I guess that means the Chiefs should be looking to trade for Watson or draft another QB. Because Mahomes obviously is not a good NFL QB with those kind of stats and he was the entire reason the Chiefs lost that game. Right?

Mac Jones is better than people think and that NE run game will give us fits.
23-17 Patsies

Hope I’m wrong.
banning super mario GIF

Back
Top Bottom