Predict the Score NE week 1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Score NE week 1

I kinda can't believe how many of you think this will be a blow out.

I WANT us to come out and look impressive on offense and rack up the score while making Mac Jones look awful...

I think Mac Jones will be better than I expect and although he won't dominate, he will do enough to beat us bc we have the worst offensive line in the entire league and we won't score ****.

My heart wants us to win 42-6

My head says we lose 24-10

Its a huge game for Tua honestly. What he does week one will echo in the media all season long. If he stinks it up, the talking heads will declare him a bust and it will be another 12 months of QB rumors because the national media doesn't watch our games, they just copy and paste the national narrative on the Dolphins. Its a sad world we live in.

That averages out to a 26-15 Win for the fins.

It's OK, admit it, we're going to win - LOL

I think we win by two scores. This could be differential from 4 to 16 points. This would average to a 10 point differential ((16-4)/2) + 4 = 10.

I also think the losing team will score at least 20 points.

That leaves me with a win for the dolphins of 30-20. The numbers could be bigger, but I predict we will win by 10 or more points.

I feel this will be a hard fought game, but we are the better team. We will make corrections as required and pull ahead by the 2nd half and never look back.

The Bills will be next - 40 burger time - with us on the winning side. - LOL

Prepare to get bored with our new, winning ways - LOL

JS55 says we are shutting out the Patriots , and the most embarrassing lopsided loss for the patriots in franchise history. Then we are embarassing Tom Brady at tampa in a few weeks.

30-20 Dolphins

New England might get a garbage time score

20-10 N.E.
(Hope I am wrong, but playing in NE and I think Pats D will be good this year).

Back
Top Bottom