PREDICT THE SEASON: Game by Game Predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PREDICT THE SEASON: Game by Game Predictions

RAVENS - W (17 -27 Miami heat 101 degree heat wilts the pricks)
PATRIOTS - W (These ***holes never win down in Miami and make it another loss for these bastards 28-29)
@ Cowboys - L (Too much Zeke and too much Cooper 17 - 38)
CHARGERS - W (For some reason we got their number Fitz throws 3 TDS an they will be cookin in the Florida Sun 13 - 27)
--BYE--
REDSKINS - L (AP runs wild 20 - 29)
@ BIlls - L (Gore runs wild and so does JA 30 - 19 and lose Fitz for the year) Josh Rosen takes over Week 8
@ Steelers - L (It will be competitive Josh Rosen throws for 320+ 3TDS but lose 21-24)
JETS - L (Adam Gase come in and says I still can coach bitches 24 - 26).
@ Colts - L (Josh Rosen goes crazy throws for 400+ 4 TDS but lose 31 - 37 OT)
BILLS - L (We play out of our minds Rosen 3TD but lose by a last seconds FG 24 - 27).
@ Browns - L (We play okay in the first half till Mayfield kills us in the second half 16 - 34)
EAGLES - L (Josh get injured but not season-ending and Rudock has to come in 24 - 28)
@ Jets - W (Jake Rudock takes over and wins his first start 30 - 20) We have to sign a street QB to BU (Don't know who).
@ Giants - L (Too much SB and weather we freeze and only score 10 - 14)
BENGALS - L (The sweepstakes for the #1 pick is on but AD shows he wants to still play and beats us 20 - 23)
@ Patriots - L (We don't win here whoever plays 3 - 27)

4-12

If the Patriots have home field locked up they’ll throw the last game if it kills our shot at #1 overall.

2-14...and that's with no major injuries...we have ANY injuries to a couple of (key)players,it will get uglier real quick.
That's as optimistic as i can be..

RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - L
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - W
@ Colts - L
BILLS - W
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - L
@ Patriots - L

2 - 14

Beat the Jets in Miami, beat the Bills in Miami, still get the #1 overall selection = respectable! …. sorta.

Or to put it in South Park terms ...

Phase 1. Collect underpants
Phase 2. [/shouldershrug]
Phase 3. Profit

underpantsgnomes1.jpg

For those who can't recognize, that's Fitzmagic up front, Rosen in his shadow on the left, Michael Deiter with the naiive smile in the middle, Coach Flo on the right scared shiftless as he watches/directs this train wreck. In the back, on the outside looking in, is John Denny thinking WTF?!?!?!?! In the picture to the right is new Captain Jerome Baker explaining the strategy to the team.

I predict we go 1-15.

However all 15 losses will be the result of a blown call or BS penalty by the officials in the final seconds. Each loss will be by 3 or less points.

Our lone win will be a 48-0 romp of the Patriots that will remarkably give us a positive point scored differential on the season.....

Josh Rosen’s lone start.

All I know is the Tua sweeps may be pretty competitive -- and yeah, the Cincinnati
game may prove definitive...

Could be a battle of who wants it least...

Wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals and Wash are in the fight.

Those two love their QB’s... but we would have to pay a fortune to get the spot.

I am interested in seeing what Tua does... but not impressed with a loaded Bama team rolling Duke and New Mexico State...please!

Tua crushing these two football powerhouses is irrelevant.

I don’t know about season but I will say rosen starts after the bye if not earlier

Update after Week 1:

RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - L
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - W
@ Colts - L
BILLS - L
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - L
@ Patriots - L

1 - 15

anything other than 0-16 is going to be wrong.

I don’t know about season but I will say rosen starts after the bye if not earlier
I think earlier than that, Fitz will get injured. Honestly, I won't be surprised if Ruddock gets some starts this season. May need a 4th qb before it's all said and done

Interesting reading thru this thread.

Wonder how many who posted will be bitching and moaning again Sunday?

Before this team can even think about winning a game they need to show they won't get destroyed every week. They're not ready to compete right now and it'd take an amazing turn around not to lose by at least 3 or 4 TD's this week.

Back
Top Bottom