PREDICT THE SEASON: Game by Game Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PREDICT THE SEASON: Game by Game Predictions

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - W
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - W
@ Colts - L
BILLS - L
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - W
@ Patriots - L

3 - 13

The Tua sweepstakes could come down to Week 16 vs the Bengals.

Could finish with a win vs Patriots depending upon whether they locked up homefield advantage or not.

All I know is the Tua sweeps may be pretty competitive -- and yeah, the Cincinnati
game may prove definitive...

Could be a battle of who wants it least...

Wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals and Wash are in the fight.

All I know is the Tua sweeps may be pretty competitive -- and yeah, the Cincinnati

It would be entertaining if the Cards get the #1 pick again, then draft Tua #1 and trade Kyler.

RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - W
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - L
@ Colts - L
BILLS - W
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - L
@ Patriots - L

2 - 14

RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - W
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - W
@ Colts - L
BILLS - L
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - W
@ Patriots - L

3 - 13

The Tua sweepstakes could come down to Week 16 vs the Bengals.

Could finish with a win vs Patriots depending upon whether they locked up homefield advantage or not.
I agree with everything except the win against the Jets. They have a pretty good team. I can see them winning both games.

I agree with everything except the win against the Jets. They have a pretty good team. I can see them winning both games.

While they have a good team, I think Dolphins are bound to pick up a division win at least once, and I could see them being amped up for Gase at home, even if many players aren't even here any more. Players like Drake and Parker will be amped up.

While they have a good team, I think Dolphins are bound to pick up a division win at least once, and I could see them being amped up for Gase at home, even if many players aren't even here any more. Players like Drake and Parker will be amped up.
I see your point, but ultimately, talent wins games...we will see.

We have not seen the team yet. Preseason showed nothing except bodies. You have no idea what they will be running, the injuries that will happen, you realistically can not predict this team to beat anyone, including Washington, Cincinnati or the Jets. We need to ask this again after the first game to get any credible prediction. The defense is the only thing we can look at and say they do have a chance to be pretty good and the field goal kicker seems good. I truly pity any team predicted to lose to us because of that.

I think team morale will be crushed by the bye week. I think some team will accidentally lose to us, maybe the Jets or Bills. Other than that, L's across the board. The tank prevails.

We have not seen the team yet. Preseason showed nothing except bodies. You have no idea what they will be running, the injuries that will happen, you realistically can not predict this team to beat anyone, including Washington, Cincinnati or the Jets. We need to ask this again after the first game to get any credible prediction. The defense is the only thing we can look at and say they do have a chance to be pretty good and the field goal kicker seems good. I truly pity any team predicted to lose to us because of that.

Injuries happen on all teams which is one reason Miami could WIN 1-2 games more than expected.
And I think better predictions can be made after game 4. Better idea of the talent and coaching

RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - W
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - L
@ Colts - L
BILLS - W
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - L
BENGALS - L
@ Patriots - L

2-14.

They are going to throw that Bengals game in ways one cannot imagine. And I fully support. Go opponents!

I wonder if Washington gets the 1st pick do they draft Tua and keep going with Haskins. I think they would keep going with Haskins.

If the Cardinals or Washington end up with the 1st pick it will take most of this draft capital Grier has accumulated to move up and ensure we outbid everyone. Unless they decide it's too costly and it slows down the rebuild and go with another QB like Fromm, Herbert or Love.

Back
Top Bottom