HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Will we sign anybody else tonight?? We're on a roll right now

Josh Davis
Kay Jay Harris
Lionel Turner
....B--b--b-roc--I can't say it :'(

But there are still some names out there. WHo would y'all like to see? I'd still love to give Shazor, Wilkerson a chance and I like Brandon Browner too.

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
i think we get shazor or wilkerson or both and that imagine what saban could have don with that 6 th round pick and our 2nd from last and also the 3rd we traded for Aj feely

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wilkerson, rosegreen, geoff mcarthur, Bryan Randall I hope :)

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
FinAtic8480 said:
i think we get shazor or wilkerson or both and that imagine what saban could have don with that 6 th round pick and our 2nd from last and also the 3rd we traded for Aj feely

we traded a 2nd for feeley...and 3rd for gordon and a 6th for boston...which none of them have worked out yet....Feeley still has a chance

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
This is awesome...I was worried we would be stuck with crappy players with only 5 draft picks, but Saban has brought some amazing guys in as UDFA...this is just amazing.

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I keep forgetting about Rosegreen...I had thought he went in the 6th but I love him...Bryan Randall is interesting too...but since we signed that doofus from UM, I doubt we'll get him.

BigScuingili

Starter
Reaction score
i still would like to see Gino Guidugli, Ernest Shazor, Ben Wilkerson, and Junior Rosegreen. Those 4 would create some great competition with both Shazor and Wilkerson having starting possibilties next season.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
BigScuingili said:
i still would like to see Gino Guidugli, Ernest Shazor, Ben Wilkerson, and Junior Rosegreen. Those 4 would create some great competition with both Shazor and Wilkerson having starting possibilties next season.
\

doubt gini...and i doubt shazor cause hes really slow and saban likes fast playmaking safeties

gable_guy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Re:

There's a local newscast that reported the Dolphins signed Iowa Hawkeye Linebacker George Lewis after the draft. Havn't seen any reports to verify this.

Reaction score
BigScuingili said:

Wow talk about thinking BIG

Top Bottom