Predicting the Dolphins' 2023 season, from Week 1 to Week 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting the Dolphins' 2023 season, from Week 1 to Week 18

I would be ecstatic if we finish at least 12-5. Have not seen a record like that at the end of a season for the Dolphins in like forever. With the ups and downs and shocks and flops of an NFL season, 12-5 would be AWESOME!

With that said, I say they go 13-4!

If we're healthy in week 4, we will beat Buffalo.
That's why I'm glad we have them early before the season drags on and before international travel. Good chance to get that W in week 4 which should be important down the final stretch of the season.

Edit, I also love Baltimore on week 17. What's the odds that Lamar makes it a whole season and is healthy going into week 17?

I also have is at 12-5. Nice schedule this year with west coast trip to LA first thing and no Thursday night games. 4 of final 5 at home, Chiefs at neutral site instead of KC. A lot to like here.

Need to start fast, 5-1 at least in first 6 and should be in good shape for a run at a top seed.

I think that's a very fair way to look at it....I know some people will say we're going 15-2 or something crazy like that but 12-5 with the teams we're playing this year is very good and it "might" be enough to win the east.

You think someone would underestimate the Dolphins like that and say only 15-2? 😕 17-0 Baby!!!

Lol...On the serious note, as you said, 12-5 is extremely fair, and even who, when, and how Miami loses those 5 pretty much makes a lot of sense to me...on the other hand, like all Dolphin fans, I will still allow my irrational side to still expect a win every week. 😉
17-0 😜

That's why I'm glad we have them early before the season drags on and before international travel. Good chance to get that W in week 4 which should be important down the final stretch of the season.

Edit, I also love Baltimore on week 17. What's the odds that Lamar makes it a whole season and is healthy going into week 17?
Don't know if we are ones to talk. Not a way we should look at games considering our history at QB.

11-6 is my prediction.

AFC is just absolutely loaded, and our own division is gonna be pretty tough sledding. The Dolphins have a hard schedule, but getting four of the last five games at home is wonderful! I envision control our own destiny scenario (and hopefully take the division in the process).

You think someone would underestimate the Dolphins like that and say only 15-2? 😕 17-0 Baby!!!

Lol...On the serious note, as you said, 12-5 is extremely fair, and even who, when, and how Miami loses those 5 pretty much makes a lot of sense to me...on the other hand, like all Dolphin fans, I will still allow my irrational side to still expect a win every week. 😉
17-0 😜
yeah I go into every game thinking we can win but knowing we could lose......the 5 games listed as lost, we might win one or two of those but we could also lose one or two of the ones they have us winning.......just have to take one game at a time

Back
Top Bottom