Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Carson Wentz Leads Dolphins To The Super Bowl

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
This really isn't too farfetched if you really think about it.

Obviously, the Commanders are cutting him. Nobody will trade for him again. His price could just be absurdly cheap.

The talent remains undeniable. I mean HUGE! talent.

Don't misunderstand, I fully expect Tua to return and be great! I also fully expect Tua to get injured again, and maybe again.

Wentz's elite arm strength, with mid and deep range accuracy, is perfect for the Dolphins offense and WR talent.

Too shitty and too much money. He got paid 35 million last year. Even at a substantial discount considering how many teams need qbs, someone will pay him 15-20 million. Not worth it for a backup.

FML.......
Its gonna be a bloody long off season
Yep Yes GIF by BrabantinBeelden

I don't know bro...Wentz? If he's cheap... I mean like dirt cheap ...and he isn't going to be a locker room problem...AND he doesn't phone it in... as in play like Cutler ...obviously more recently Bridgewater ( some might say he didn't but boy did he look just so uninterested, then again we aren't in his head but his body language was so 'who cares')... then yeah as a backup, ok...I mean it can't be worse than TB or Jacoby before him....or can it? Hmmmm....

1674557882412.png

Have you actually seen Wentz play the last couple seasons….?
I have and would say two things:

Two seasons with the Colts he was okay. Not good, not bad, just okay. They made him the scapegoat but I think you saw last season when he was gone that he wasn’t the issue.

Last season with Washington he wasn’t very good.

In total, he’s a pretty average QB. Decent QB2 but not a guy who you want as a starter.

Back
Top Bottom