Prediction for the rest of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction for the rest of the season

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Well, I still think we are in good shape at 3-1. Here is a look at the rest of the season and how I feel it will finish. Hopefully we will get Dixon back and we will be much better on the offensive line but his injury does not look pretty.

Sep 8 Detroit WIN
Sep 15 at Indianapolis WIN
Sep 22 NY Jets WIN
Sep 29 at Kansas City LOSS
Oct 6 New England WIN
Oct 13 at Denver LOSS
Oct 20 Buffalo WIN
BYE WEEK
Nov 4 at Green Bay WIN
Nov 10 at NY Jets WIN
Nov 17 Baltimore WIN
Nov 24 San Diego WIN
Dec 1 at Buffalo LOSS
Dec 9 Chicago WIN
Dec 15 Oakland LOSS
Dec 21 at Minnesota WIN
Dec 29 at New England LOSS

I think that is a reasonable, unbiased opinion. 11-5 should be good enough to win the AFC East and maybe get us a bye, depending on how well everyone else does. Comments?

I personally refrain from making season predictions within 3 days of a game. Either way its going to be biased and reactionary. You win and you're like "oh, the super bowl champs? Piece of cake..." and you lose a game and you're like "Oh man, I don't know how we're going to beat this team full of scrubs in our house the way we played today..."

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Well, I still think we are in good shape at 3-1. Here is a look at the rest of the season and how I feel it will finish. Hopefully we will get Dixon back and we will be much better on the offensive line but his injury does not look pretty.

Sep 8 Detroit WIN
Sep 15 at Indianapolis WIN
Sep 22 NY Jets WIN
Sep 29 at Kansas City LOSS
Oct 6 New England WIN
Oct 13 at Denver LOSS
Oct 20 Buffalo WIN
BYE WEEK
Nov 4 at Green Bay WIN
Nov 10 at NY Jets WIN
Nov 17 Baltimore WIN
Nov 24 San Diego WIN
Dec 1 at Buffalo LOSS
Dec 9 Chicago WIN
Dec 15 Oakland LOSS
Dec 21 at Minnesota WIN
Dec 29 at New England LOSS

I think that is a reasonable, unbiased opinion. 11-5 should be good enough to win the AFC East and maybe get us a bye, depending on how well everyone else does. Comments?

nothing against you bro, but judging by your picks, you seem to put teams with a winning record beating us......I know this is just a wild prediction but, cmon, you have to realize we have a good team to....I see us winning more than 11 games ( not sure how much) but We now have R. Williams and we were 11-5 last year without him ...we should be improved....besides if you had made this before the chiefs game...you would have probably but a W next to the chiefs.

I think its more likely to lose to the Packers at GB on MNF than to the Bills. I mean, come on.

hopefully 13-3 after how the defense played today. Hopefully they can pick it up because there better then what was out there today.

WCoastfin, you're right, I probably would have put a W down next to the Chiefs. That's why they are only predictions and it's also why I'm not a member of espn.com's writing staff.

:)

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I personally refrain from making season predictions within 3 days of a game. Either way its going to be biased and reactionary. You win and you're like "oh, the super bowl champs? Piece of cake..." and you lose a game and you're like "Oh man, I don't know how we're going to beat this team full of scrubs in our house the way we played today..."
good point - I would add who knows how a good team GB or Chic or SD will be once we play them w/injuries and all. It was hard enough predicting who was gonna today at noon.

Originally posted by booyeah_
I think its more likely to lose to the Packers at GB on MNF than to the Bills. I mean, come on.

I'm flying out to that game and, by the looks of the Packers this year, the 'Fins have a good shot of winning this one. Otherwise, it's difficult to pick who they're going to beat week in and week out.

Our toughest opponent this year could actually be the Bills as they're a virtual mirror image of the team we saw today: no defense, tons of offense.

Originally posted by Expo88

I'm flying out to that game and, by the looks of the Packers this year, the 'Fins have a good shot of winning this one. Otherwise, it's difficult to pick who they're going to beat week in and week out.

Our toughest opponent this year could actually be the Bills as they're a virtual mirror image of the team we saw today: no defense, tons of offense.

We have a better defense than Buffalo.

We also have a better running game than Buffalo, and we've scored more points than Buffalo.

I'm sticking with my same prediction from before the K.C game. 14-2 if we get on a roll. Realistically though I see 12-4 with a tough fight for that 1st round bye.

One bit of perspective here is the fact that virtually every really good team in the NFL has lost this year. Oakland is the only team that I believe is a powerhouse that's still undefeated and they have the same record we did coming into today. San Diego may be the sleeper but, for the most part, the best teams have shown some weaknesses. It's gonna be a rough year though, you can count on that .

Back
Top Bottom