Prediction: Miami is going to kick some J-E-T-S A-$-$- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Miami is going to kick some J-E-T-S A-$-$-

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
Without Keller and Connor, and based on how good the dolphins rush defense has been, the Jets will get absolutly stuffed on the ground. Plus, Keller is also a huge blow to there passing game. When hes in Sanchez is decent. When hes out, Sanchez cant do ****. On the dolphins side, I expect the jets to load the box, and blitz thinking the young kid Tannehill cant handle it, andI expect Tannehill to shine. He is tied with Aaron Rodgers with a 85.7% completion percentage against 5 or more rushers, best in NFL. Now its a small sample size, but Tannehill has Moxey. Something we havent seen since #13. Guys whatever you want to say about this team, GM, Coaching Staff, anything, it dont matter cause we have a QB. And thats all that matters. I dont expect this game to be close. Final Prediction 27-10 Miami.

Tony works his way into field goal range and the Jets win on the last second of FG...Tony fist pumps his way out of the stadium.

I will then hate my life for 72 hours straight.

I am a little worried about this prediction. I hope Im not Kryptonite. Tim Tebow scares me. Hopefully he doesnt do what ronnie brown did to the jets a few years ago.

this game will be one of the best, if not the best games of the week. I predict a low scoring smash mouth game. Miami 19-17 over the Pests.

Hey charlie sheen what are the dolphins doing this sunday?

Attachments

• winning.jpg
    winning.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom