Prediction (ONLY!) of Tannehill contract | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction (ONLY!) of Tannehill contract

Not sure about Trubiskey. He appears
to have gotten worse each year, while THill has pretty much improved, and finally got the opp to answer the Q how good could he be with a solid cast and O tailored to his stengths.

I think there could be a few QBs that might have done the same this year, but even that is a stretch. He put up stats that are typically seen once every 10 or 15 years.

And you cant really credit that all to a 2-4 team that was close to pathetic on O when he took over.

Titans were a decent team. There are plenty of decent teams every year, yet almost NO QB EVER puts up the array of stats he did this year like the red zone effic, comp %, and dominating ypa and ypc.

Will he keep it up? cant wait to see!

I couldn't help but notice what he became when he didn't have a dominant rushing attack and plenty of time to throw the ball. Still looked like the same old Tannehill to me.

I agree that there aren't a whole lot of players out there that can move and throw like him. As far as skillset and physical attributes hes right up there with the elites. I do wonder if they're that much worse of a team with someone like Foles who doesn't have the same arm or athleticism but can be counted on to make something happen under pressure.

I think he landed in the perfect situation and that contract is going to look really bad if Henry can't duplicate his '19 season. But always could be wrong...

All these people and experts who wrote about how Tannehill is finished, Isn't good enough to be a starter etc now look like fools.
I don't care how much you work to deny it, If you thought tannehill was the problem or a terrible QB well you just don't know how to evaluate QB play period in my book.

I'm just going to point out this freaking video from 2018 where this freaking dude was telling us tannehill fans we were crazy, We better sign Bridgewater, and Look at Mariota he has already shown what greatness he can be have.. RICH EISEN lmao you don't know ****

Back
Top Bottom