Prediction (ONLY!) of Tannehill contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction (ONLY!) of Tannehill contract

Terrible contract. Love Ryan, but this reeks of desperation - like the Nick Foles contract in Jacksonville.
Sounds like they overpaid to make sure they have him and Henry in house. Everyone brags about the money the Phins have, but it can disappear quickly with bad deals. Now you see why building through the draft is important and saving your picks is too

Chad Henne is with the Chiefs. FYI
It has a lot. It shows what the market is out there for players. Mia is flashing its wallet. They have to be careful
So are they going to list every NFL free agent who signs of the Dolphin forum? There is an NFL forum on this site to comment on what is happening around the league. I have no problem with Tannehill fans posting on this site but the Dolphin forum is the wrong place for those comments since he has been gone for over a year.

i thought it was obvious in the playoffs the only thing holding the titans back was QB, and they go and re-sign him to a big deal. good for us.

30M a year for a qb going into his 9th season with a .500 record...
Yikes!

i thought it was obvious in the playoffs the only thing holding the titans back was QB, and they go and re-sign him to a big deal. good for us.

haha. i think it was precisely what he did in the playoffs that guaranteed he’d be back.

For those thinking they overpaid, $30MM two or three years from now for a top QB will be on the cheap side. Really depends where u think RT will be. I think Titans will value their QB and build around that as main focus, and he will thrive. lesson learned.

Tannehill signing as a starting QB in any uniform other than a Dolphin uniform works for me. That a team with a really good OL, an elite WR and elite RB signed him all the better.

Main things that matter is the signing bonus and how long the guaranteed salaries run.

AAV doesn't mean squat if you can get cut 2 years into a 4 year deal.

Back
Top Bottom