Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Yeah the wife is a Crown lover and we tried that on Thanksgiving and think she's making it a staple! You guys make your own nog or what?

Wife is Trinidadian, so she makes something called Ponche-De-Creme. She skipped making it this year because her dad was coming down and he was going to make it, but that may not happen as he may have to work. So we are looking at alternatives and may end up settling for McCarthur's Egg Nog mixed with Crown Vanilla on Saturday/Sunday.

This game should be very close. I'm going with ....

Miami 20
Buffalo 17

We are just over 48 hours away from kickoff. Miami - 24 Buffalo - 27 Miami loses a hearbreaker on a Buffalo GW FG. Then there is a lot of panic for 24 hours and then we watch KC beat Denver, allowing us to recontrol our own destiny once again heading into NE . . . where we find a way to make the playoffs in front of our home crowd. Who you got and what is the Final Score?
Sorry, despite all the success this year, I've been scared by history. Can't shake the thoughts of Miami failing to win a PO spot game. Bills by 7 to 10 points. PLEASE let me be wrong.

Sorry, despite all the success this year, I've been scared by history. Can't shake the thoughts of Miami failing to win a PO spot game. Bills by 7 to 10 points. PLEASE let me be wrong.

Man it is understandable. I remember in 2008, we had our biggest home game in 6 years when New England came to town. They handled us that day . . . but that same Fins team won the next 5 games that year, including going up to NY in week 17 and beating the Brett Favre Jets to win the division. We won all 5 of those games by 7 points or less.

That team found ways to win, just like this team has. This is a tough game, and on paper, the Bills strength correlates directly with some of our weaknesses. But the same could be said for Arizona and we handled them until 17 went down and still found a way with Moore in the end.

If you want to enter the playoffs and plan on having some success there, this is a game you need to win.

It all depends on if our offense can get going. Buffalo's O scored 25 pts + in 9 or 10 of 14 games. They are a top 10 team in points/game and #1 rushing (yards/game) offense. They will get their points.
If our offense can't get going it could be as ugly as the Ravens game. The O has to be ready with the first possession.

34-28 Dolphins

Bills stack the box against Jay. This is a different ream than they played before. Moore throws 3 tds vs. 2 pics and the Bills can't stop our quick dump offs. We claim the sixth seed.
Dolphins 31 Bills 21

This sounds amazing!

I forgot to say that once it's in the bottle go ahead and put in the fridge. No need for ice or nothing. And the best thing is a month later(if it last that long)it'll be just as good or even better as everything settles in. It's not hard to drink at all and women love it too.

Ozzy rules!!

Dolphins 30

2ypqf9.jpg

I love this team folks. But I still have a little bit of "it's the dolphins we can't have nice things" stuck in my head.
This team finds ways to win. I like this matchup for Matt score. I am a huge proponent of throwing the all down field and letting your guys make a play or draw a flag. We need to keep attacking and keep them honest with jay train.
We all know our deficiencies on defense. They just turn buffalo over and get stops on third down or hold to fg in red zone. Mccoy will have his yards, that's not an issue. Red zone, third down and turnovers. If they get a couple and wake and suh and branch can get tyrod down before he leaves the pocket we win.
This could go one of two ways- they get ahead we make mistakes and lose by 2 td or more . Or we win a close battle.

ill say 26-23 dolphins

Back
Top Bottom