Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time: Dolphins @ Bills - Final Score

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
We are just over 48 hours away from kickoff.

Miami - 24
Buffalo - 27

Miami loses a hearbreaker on a Buffalo GW FG. Then there is a lot of panic for 24 hours and then we watch KC beat Denver, allowing us to recontrol our own destiny once again heading into NE . . . where we find a way to make the playoffs in front of our home crowd.

Who you got and what is the Final Score?

27 - 24 Dolphins

You got to believe in Gase. These ain't the same old Dolphins.

I want to believe this Dolphin team is in the process of creating a remarkable story; a 1-4 team that rises to the playoffs and has to complete the task with their backup QB.
So, yes, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid. Dolphins continue the fantastic story line and beat the Bills 24-17.

We on beer or are we gonna turn it up a bit and hit the Xmas eggnog for the game?

Oh man, we got a few things going. Beer will be there for sure, but we have red wine, we'll have eggnog spiked with Vanilla Crown Royal and to enhance these magical flavors, we'll be puffin on some nice Cigars!

Oh man, we got a few things going. Beer will be there for sure, but we have red wine, we'll have eggnog spiked with Vanilla Crown Royal and to enhance these magical flavors, we'll be puffin on some nice Cigars!

Damn sounds great. I'm stealing that Vanila Crown in the eggnog bit. Usually go Hennessy or Appleton Rum, but that sounds like a winner.

Back
Top Bottom