Votes: 146 84.9%
  • 13 or more

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Since there is one less preseason game this year, seems like a good time to start this thread. I don't think we'll see the starters for more than a series or two versus Cincinnati.

May still be a few surprises to emerge, but the regular season and the opener against New England is quickly closing in.

I'm going with 12-5 for Miami, and a playoff berth. I know with the schedule that sounds optimistic.

Here are my thoughts. The Dolphins defense could be better overall than last season with the additions of Phillips, Holland, McKinney etc.

I think Tua will take a significant step forward, which is so crucial to the team's success. Love the speed at wide receiver, even beyond Fuller and Waddle. Some extremely tough cuts coming at wide receiver.

On paper, and thoughout training camp, the offensive line has been the major question mark. That bears watching, especially with Miami early schedule. But I think we'll see this group get better throughout the season.

Thoughts?

10-7

I don't think we're quite as good as we think but we're no joke either. Ten wins still won't be easy to get. Hey, it could be worse - the Madden simulation that was run had the Rams going about 4-13 with Stafford in his 1st L.A. season and Sean McVay getting fired after it was over. Can you imagine Goff doing better in Detroit than Stafford in L.A. after what they gave up for him? Yikes!

The '21 season on Madden '22

I think they could start out 0-2 because the Patriots are better than some on here believe they are and the Bills are the best team in the division. Yet I still think they will continue to improve as the season goes along and I think they will end up 11-6. Hopefully they will win 11 games because that is what I expect will be needed to make the playoffs.

12-5 AFCE Champs.
I think that's possible. Obviously, you never want the offensive line to be your major hurdle, but it's not like the unit lacks in talent. Just needs experience. I think the offensive line will come around.

That opening five game stretch will be critical. If Miami can come out of that 3-2 or better, the Dolphins would be in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom