Prediction Time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
What do you guys think will the outcome Saturday? I say 27-13. the Pats leave Foxboro the same way as they have been for most of the years they were there...LOSERS!

My 2 cents...

Miami Dolphins: 27
New England Patsies: 17

:monkey: NE Pats

the 'ol stand-by

Dolphins 24
Pats 21

Mare - kick winner again and this time the Pats bring in Damon Huard to get sacked for the last play of the game. :rolleyes:

Jay rebounds with another good game after a horrible game!

Dolphins win and clinch an AFC playoff spot with a.....

31 to 20 win over the Patriots

Bye Bye Foxboro!

We said goodbye to the Colts with a score of 41-6. We shall say goodbye to Foxboro with a score of 38-10. :lol: Go Dolphins!!

prediction

Pats 24- Fish 14,

its going to be tough to score on the pat's Dee, they have a good running attack something that the Fins have been missing.

turnovers are going to be the key here... but going to be a very good game looking foward to it..

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYRican

Not as much as I will be looking forward to a Colts victory! ;)

GO COLTS!! :evil:

HERE WE GO PHINS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

It's gonna be a cold one which makes the ball slippery!! Turnovers will definately be the KEY here so we need YODA to hold onto the ball!! and which COACH has the better GAME PLAN!!! I am going with Wanny,Chan and Bates!!(SOUNDS LIKE A LAWFIRM)

DOLPHINS 21-20!!! GO PHINS!!!

"WITH A BIG PHIN YOU ALWAYS GET IN!!"

:monkey: DOLPHIN TURNOVERS!!!

guaranteed final score

Miami 56
Pats 3

Fiedler 29 out of 34 comp. 476 YDS. 5 TD's 0 INTS
L. Smith 23 rushes for 303 YDS

Defense gives a total of 78 yds. 97 yds. passing and -19 rushing
We collect 7 turnovers
Defense knocks all their QB's out so Adam Vinatieri ends up at QB
......and while I'm dreaming, Dave Wanns. kicks the **** out of Terry Glenn on the 50 Yd. line....for the hell of it!

IMAGINE IF THIS WERE TRUE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Jaydog let him have too many hits off his bowl :rolleyes: :p :D

56-3 it has happened once before...

actually it was better because it was against the Jets:

November 24, 1986
The N.Y. Jets enter the Orange Bowl with a nine-game winning streak and the league's best record at 10-1. They leave with a 45-3 loss as Lorenzo Hampton rushes for 148 yards and two TDs on 19 carries (7.8 average) including a 54-yard TD run. Hampton's 100 yards snap a streak of 36 regular-season games (41 overall) for Miami without a 100-yard rusher. Marino completes a personal-high 80.6 percent of his passes (29 of 36) for 288 yards and four TDs.

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/historicalhighlights/historicalhighlights4.asp#1986

so you never know

Back
Top Bottom