Predictions for tomorrow night.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions for tomorrow night....

ButchFragrance

Active Roster
Reaction score
Make a draft night prediction.

Mine is someone trades up to take Hooker. (Love for it to be us, but not very realistic)

ESPN will fire more people on air and we will get to watch them walk off set all dejected.

3 players will be taken in the top 15 that aren't even projected in the first round

Our FO will **** up our draft....lol.....I'm hoping that's not the case but I have a feeling that while all the talk has been on us drafting a DE or a LB or Lamp, they might throw us a curve ball and take a corner. Not my choice as we used a 2nd on Howard last year plus we have Maxwell and Lippett can develop. I believe we need a slot corner which we should draft on day 3 but that would be the surprise, us taking a corner at 22

Ozzy rules!!

4 Qb in the first round

Peppers will be in the second round

Foster will still go in the top 15

That no matter who the Fins take, half this board will jump for joy and the other half will write this team off

hoping Reuben Foster slides, we did our due diligence (Gase - Saban connection), he checks out, we pull the trigger on him, and he has a 10+ year All Pro career at LB for us.

Everyone in Buffalo Wild Wings will feel sorry for me when they se the Dolphins draft Teez Tabor with #22.

Everyone in Buffalo Wild Wings will feel sorry for me when they se the Dolphins draft Teez Tabor with #22.

They better not do something that stupid. We don't need to be drafting a corner at 22. Unless our pass rush gets better our corners will have a hard time covering anyone, specially if we can't stop the run once again

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom