Predictions?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions??

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this team play a game yet this year, because I pay for sunday ticket and I will be pissed if I missed one :) . How can anyone make an educated guess. ESPN says we are gonna suck, who cares what they say. Hell everyone is saying we won't be any good. How can they say that, have they seen us play a game. I can only remember a couple times where TM played, and he looked decent. So I think that is in our favor. I haven't seen DB line up across from CC. Of coarse there is the QB situation, and O-line I don't think any team out there knows how to play us. I've been a Dolphin fan for many years and normally I can predict where we will finish, but with this many changes you can't.

I say 9 wins is reasonable and would be a successful year considering this offseason. But it won't be enough to get into the playoffs.

Calm down. I think were going to do very good this season. Predictions are a big part of sports and theres a lot of fun to be had debating them.

There are those who would argue...

that Wanny's departure is success. :roflmao:

I'm stumped though. I don't know what we have here right now. For me that makes reading the camp reports all the more exciting. Right now we could be anywhere between 4-12 and 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom