Pregame happenings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pregame happenings

Snickersbps

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Im not talking about home games...they're a little too far away from me. I am lucky enough however to be able to go to the Monday Night game in San Diego.

My question:

Are the players available or willing to meet with fans for autographs and such prior to away games and such? The last game I went to was like 7 years ago against Oakland and I dont remember much at all.

Any tips?

Anyone else going?!

Im pumped and its 3 freakin weeks away!

I've been to several Phins games in SD. If you go inside the stadium early during warmups, you can go down to field level and attempt to get autographs or whatever. Only prob with that is all the other folks doing the same thing. The players do hook the fans up, though. You are going to love it.

I'll be there!

You guys are lucky, I am hoping to get to go to the phins vs pats game in new england, that's my only shot to see them.

I tell you what, seeing a game in San Diego is just a thing of beauty. Always 75 degrees. Hotties all over the place. It may not always be the most exciting games due to the Chargers being there, but it is always beautiful.

Originally posted by 1972
I tell you what, seeing a game in San Diego is just a thing of beauty. Always 75 degrees. Hotties all over the place. It may not always be the most exciting games due to the Chargers being there, but it is always beautiful.

Nothing wrong with Joe Robbie either a.k.a. Pro Player

It's great.....although I moved to the west coast of Florida. I make trips to watch them.

I'll be there and I can't wait! Actualy, I was wondering the same thing about getting a player to sign something. A couple of years back Jason Taylor came up to me and gave me one of his gloves he wore during the game. I'd love for him to sign it, but wasn't sure how, when or where it could be done. I really don't want to get inside the stadium too early (that will kill some serious tailgating time) so I asked around and a few people have told me that the bus should be there around 3 and it's possiable to catch them on their way in. Do any of you guys know if there's any truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom