Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go to the Jets game, but only if it's not in September. In fact it's got to be in the second half of the schedule. I'm not flying to Miami early in the season.(You people never lose at home the first couple weeks.)

I would have to say....

The Jets game will be my first choice. It all depends on the date for the games though. I go to several college games a year and it looks like this year I am going to Knoxville on Nov 9th for the Canes / UT game (Though it is the week after UGA/FL so I might not go). Then on 9/14 I will be in Columbia for the UGA / USC game. 10/12 in Athens for the UT / UGA game. 11/2 in J'ville for the UGA / FL game. I wanted to go to the Swamp for the Canes / Gators game but it is on Rosh Hashannah so I am not able to go.

I am usually able to make it down for 1 or 2 Phins games a season depending on dates and times. Hopefully there will be a week with the Canes at home (hint FSU week) that I will be able to make it a double header.

so without dates my vote is the Jets game 1st. Raaaadddaah second. Pats 3rd.

Re: I would have to say....

Originally posted by Canephins
The Jets game will be my first choice. It all depends on the date for the games though. I go to several college games a year and it looks like this year I am going to Knoxville on Nov 9th for the Canes / UT game (Though it is the week after UGA/FL so I might not go). Then on 9/14 I will be in Columbia for the UGA / USC game. 10/12 in Athens for the UT / UGA game. 11/2 in J'ville for the UGA / FL game. I wanted to go to the Swamp for the Canes / Gators game but it is on Rosh Hashannah so I am not able to go.

I am usually able to make it down for 1 or 2 Phins games a season depending on dates and times. Hopefully there will be a week with the Canes at home (hint FSU week) that I will be able to make it a double header.

so without dates my vote is the Jets game 1st. Raaaadddaah second. Pats 3rd.
boy, talk about a blast from the past, where in the hell have you been canes............? how've you been, its been a long time or i just have been missing your posts!

Hey......

I have been here, just really been posting much. I have been swamped here at work and then during the football season I travel so much going to games that I hardly have time to even think. So I have been posting over on DolfanTalk and at the Digest (puke blah :D ) plus keeping up with my own site. Hell, I wasn't even able to make onto my own site on many gamedays for chats. Whats up with that? LOL!

Anyway, normalcy is now being restored as the off season has now arrived. April will be total chaos for me as I have the Master, The Heritage, my sisters wedding and my 30th bday to deal with. So hopefully in that time span I can get back into a routine here and get us all pumped and ready for the draft. (Which happens to also be on my birthday again this year, April 21st.)

well canephins,

don't be a stranger, i enjoyed talking to you. i haven't been to too many sites, as you can tell from my post count, i haven't had time!:D

hells bells............

3-4 dollars ain't nothin, its the parking that pisses me off. you would think parking would be free, so more people woul come to their games!:rolleyes:

clear.gif

this is something i have done...........

Originally posted by Rude American
06, I want to meet you. We really have to have a little chat.
on many occasion, since you mentioned this on the tailgate thread, does that mean you will show up?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom