Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Please vote for all the teams you would be interested in. The final schedule should be out by the first week of April.

I'll DEFINITELY go to the Raiders and Jets games. I've never seen the Pats, Ravens or Bears, so those could also be a possibility. Basically, I'm up for ANY Dolphin game. :D

If you want to see a fun easy game where the Dolphins will dominate, see the Bills. If you want to see a more competitive game, see the Patriots.

for me

it will likely be driven more by dates than teams, but I would rather not see the Jets or Pats since they are on TV up here :D

the time is important.............

i voted for the bills and raiders, but i would much rather go to an afternoon game, in november or december too!;)

if dolfantalk can be of any help in logistics (i.e. BBQ equipment, tent etc) let me know...

also Finheaven posters are always welcome to party with us at the best spot in town (Pole W22).

Here is our normal schedule for games:

1pm games: tailgate starts at 9am and lasts until 11-11:30. BBQ, steaks, pork chops, bratwurst, hotdogs, beer....Then we all head over to "Sportstown" to swing with the crowd and cheerleaders and get into the game mood with a couple "cold ones".
Our tailgate place is right in front of Gate H where Sportstown begins....close proximity....

4pm games: Tailgate party starts at 12pm.....same program....

After the game....we'll hang out for a couple of minutes to let the game sink in...have a couple cold ones (or warm ones) and just chat....sometimes we'll finish our food....LOL

Sunday nite/Monday nite games: very little tailgating if any at all (especially MNF games with people coming from work etc).

We start out at Hooters or Cafe Iguana (heavily frequented by Dolfans before any game) which are about 1 mile from the stadium.....Chicken wings and beer does the job....then over to Sportstown for the real party....

FFiB

it all sounds good to me! i like the 4PM game better though. also, my son will come with me from arkansas, so he would like a dec game so he can get out of the friggin cold weather for a while!:D

Re: FFiB

Originally posted by dolfan06
it all sounds good to me! i like the 4PM game better though. also, my son will come with me from arkansas, so he would like a dec game so he can get out of the friggin cold weather for a while!:D

anytime...just let us know...

I just want to make sure I don't interfere with MiaD's plans....

Re: Re: FFiB

Originally posted by FFiB

anytime...just let us know...

I just want to make sure I don't interfere with MiaD's plans....
i don't think miadphan13 has anything set in concrete yet. she won't make any plans until its decided what game the fans want to see the most. i my self am thinking about taking my trailer, but i don't know what kind of EV's they allow at the stadium!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: FFiB

Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't think miadphan13 has anything set in concrete yet. she won't make any plans until its decided what game the fans want to see the most. i my self am thinking about taking my trailer, but i don't know what kind of EV's they allow at the stadium!:rolleyes:

as far as I know they allow all sizes RV...they have a special lot for RVs...

The Jets Game would be my choice :cool: ,

and there is a RV area in the parking lot...

the reason for my choice for the jets game is the ongoing bet

I have with miadphan13 ;) and she knows the outcome of the

bet..... ;)

NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom