Premium Member, VIP, etc... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Member, VIP, etc...

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
Not too long ago, I saw a list of different memberships including VIP and Premium membership and the costs. Wanted to see if one of you guys could PM the information to me (or post it here) on all the different options. Please and thank you.

The only accessible option is VIP. Premium membership is by invitation only. :)

Better beer and better looking women

All in one package!
clear.gif

This is what I have heard about premium membership:

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the wealthiest people in the world, known as Premium Members, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret yacht, known as the Floridian.

(adapted from So I Married an Axe Murderer)

This is what I have heard about premium membership:

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the wealthiest people in the world, known as Premium Members, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret yacht, known as the Floridian.

(adapted from So I Married an Axe Murderer)

They make me clean up after the party's and I never get to play with any of the equipment!:boohoo:

Celtkin won't even let me play with the taps in the pic above!:(

Hotter then BritP?

Seruiously whats so special about Premium membership? Is there hazing? and who is chosen?

No one is hotter than FH's covergirl :)

Premium members enjoy no other perks than VIP'ers and the membership fee is higher. While there are no additional perks, Premium members are asked to take more responsibility for the success of the site.

To make a long story short, it is like getting a promotion that cost you more and more is asked of you. Premium members have their own forum and can post in VIP as well.

Future members are proposed 1-2 times a year to the other Premium members and an informal vote is taken. Every Premium member is asked their opinion and once everything is considered, invites are sent or not.

To me, the most important traits of a Premium member is willingness to help other members and contribute to Finheaven's success. They need to embody the 'family' aspect of Finheaven.

No one is hotter than FH's covergirl :)

Premium members enjoy no other perks than VIP'ers and the membership fee is higher. While there are no additional perks, Premium members are asked to take more responsibility for the success of the site.

To make a long story short, it is like getting a promotion that cost you more and more is asked of you. Premium members have their own forum and can post in VIP as well.

Future members are proposed 1-2 times a year to the other Premium members and an informal vote is taken. Every Premium member is asked their opinion and once everything is considered, invites are sent or not.

Sounds like more of a demotion :lol:

Sounds like more of a demotion :lol:

It depends what your focus is. Both memberships are about making a contribution to offset the things that Finheaven provides.

Both memberships are what keep the site alive and we are honored that the VIP'ers and Premium members make FH possible.

It depends what your focus is. Both memberships are about making a contribution to offset the things that Finheaven provides.

Both memberships are what keep the site alive and we are honored that the VIP'ers and Premium members make FH possible.

Yep, I was just joking.

Its just kind of funny when you say it, I mean its like if your boss said 'Okay, your gonna do more work, with less pay'

But on the other hand it shows that your a great member here, and its an honor to be invited.

Back
Top Bottom