Preparations Begin For Preseason Matchup Against Atlanta Falcons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preparations Begin For Preseason Matchup Against Atlanta Falcons

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_11732513.0.jpg

Game week arrived Monday.

After a week and a half of training camp practices, the Dolphins have their first game on the horizon with the preseason opener against the Atlanta Falcons at Hard Rock Stadium on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.

Making the calls
Chad O’Shea and Patrick Graham will be calling plays for the first time for the Dolphins in the preseason opener, though this won’t be their first time doing it even though they’re both first-time coordinators.

QB competition
Shortly after the first depth chart of the 2019 season was released in conjunction with the upcoming preseason opener, and it showed Ryan Fitzpatrick on the first team followed by Josh Rosen and Jake Rudock, Flores was asked how he would assess the quarterback competition.

Depth chart check
Though the depth chart is fluid and shouldn’t be considered a realistic predictor of the opening-day starting lineup, it always draws a lot of attention.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/...for-preseason-matchup-against-atlanta-falcons

Early days. This season is actually a no win scenario. We have no legit expectations going by our track record. It's a legit rebuild but seeing what talent we have and seeing what the team has to compete against I'm expecting some wins. I actually don't believe we will hit rock bottom but it's a total catch22 scenario. We lose....we suffer...we win some games...we suffer long term. Same old...Same old.

At least we're not playing in Megatron's asshole...

Thanks for the post Dk.

Starting to get excited. Not necessarily because I think we will set the league ablaze this year, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Early days. This season is actually a no win scenario. We have no legit expectations going by our track record. It's a legit rebuild but seeing what talent we have and seeing what the team has to compete against I'm expecting some wins. I actually don't believe we will hit rock bottom but it's a total catch22 scenario. We lose....we suffer...we win some games...we suffer long term. Same old...Same old.

I actually think it's closer to a win win scenario. If Rosen takes off and is legit, we win long term because we then have an answer at QB. If he's terrible, the team won't win many games and then we draft a QB high in 2020.

I'm not concerned with short term, so for me the "lose" for this season is if we win too many games without finding out what we need to about Rosen.

Sit x maybe sit tunsil. That is all

Next guy off tbe field would be minkah for me.

Holden to get destroyed by 2nd 3rd stringers. Kilgore will get pushed around as well.

Back
Top Bottom