Preparing Cooked Crow for our Jets and Bills Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preparing Cooked Crow for our Jets and Bills Fans

N

NJFinFury2004

There was a certain Bills fan who said Miami D isnt CLOSE to the Bills. He might be right. Teams seem to move the ball at will VS the Overrated Bills D.

Jets fans had GUARANTEED they would make the playoffs. Ummm.

Since both teams aren't as good as advertised, and we are better than people thought, I thought I would cook our Bills and Jets fans a nice hot plate of CROW. Seasoned with a hint of salt and a pinch of pepper. I enjoy cooking BBQ for people on Sundays, there is just that satisfaction of everyone having a good time and enjoying good food.

As I will enjoy watching our Bills and Jets pals, woof down every piece of cooked CROW. Bon Appetite my friends!

Miami 2-1
Pats 2-1
Jets 1-2
Bills 1-2

too early, long season, the afc east has a very tough schedule so dont get ahead of yourself.

NJFinFury2004 said:
There was a certain Bills fan who said Miami D isnt CLOSE to the Bills. He might be right. Teams seem to move the ball at will VS the Overrated Bills D.

Since both teams aren't as good as advertised, and we are better than people thought, I thought I would cook our Bills and Jets fans a nice hot plate of CROW. Seasoned with a hint of salt and a pinch of pepper. I enjoy cooking BBQ for people on Sundays, there is just that satisfaction of everyone having a good time and enjoying good food.

As I will enjoy watching our Bills and Jets pals, woof down every piece of cooked CROW. Bon Appetite my friends!

Miami 2-1
Pats 2-1
Jets 1-2
Bills 1-2

we belong in second place, we are not tied for first

No

cnc66 said:
we belong in second place, we are not tied for first

That's how the NFL has us listed on their Standings page.

NJFinFury2004 said:

Miami 2-1
Pats 2-1
Jets 1-2
Bills 1-2

1.) You're second place b/c of a division loss.

2.) Our D sucks this year. But it's only week 3. We sucked week 3 of last year too. As bad as our D has been, they've played well enough to win.

3.) The Bills D has still given up less points than the Dolphins D has. (7, 17, 24 to 10, 17, 24).

4.) It's week 3. Don't get ahead of yourself.

5.) If Spikes injury isn't as bad as advertised, Fletcher and Milloy can get healthy, and someone lights a spark under the D's ***** they're one of the best units in the league. That's a huge if though. And probably won't happen. I'm really disappointed in the D this year.

NJFinFury2004 said:

Miami 2-1
Pats 2-1
Jets 1-2
Bills 1-2
IMO, the Bills D is still better than miami's D. we were playing M .Vick. he didnt throw for many yards. but his runs killed us. also, do yall understand the defensive changes that happen when teams play vick? the whole idea of QB contain? blitzing the outside, moving DEs outside. all this opens up holes to run though. and they ran through them all day long.

the jets just look bad all around. the bills have some major problems to address, but we still have some strengths.

and ill also add, that the fins should have NOT won that game sunday. but you still won. :fire: , so ill give you some credit.

njfinfan said:
That's how the NFL has us listed on their Standings page.

and if my local newspapers doesn't put them on top I will be upset, none the less, my statement is unfortunatly true, the very first tie breaker makes us second.

ch19079 said:
IMO, the Bills D is still better than miami's D. .

Newsflash - Bills are 32nd in the league in rushing defense and the Bills defense are 32nd in the league in rushing yards per attempt.

Right now, you could not make a convincing argument that their defense is better than any other team in the NFL.

They will likely turn it around. But, right now, they are better than no one.

Crisis said:
5.) If Spikes injury isn't as bad as advertised, Fletcher and Milloy can get healthy, and someone lights a spark under the D's ***** they're one of the best units in the league. That's a huge if though. And probably won't happen. I'm really disappointed in the D this year.

Spikes it out for the year. Just seen it on ESPN.

Not sure I am going to take a big helping of the meal.

I did think Carolina would win, so that is probable a little nibble.

Long, tough season ahead people and 2-1 looks a lot like 1-2.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom