Preseason is over the season starts next week. NOW your looking at receivers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason is over the season starts next week. NOW your looking at receivers?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The entire world knew the minute we let Brandon Marshall go that we had NO receivers. So mini camps go by, training camp goes by, the entire preseason goes by and NOW Idiot Ireland gets serious about Receivers???? Yeah yeah, dont tell me about other teams releasing receivers and this is the time to get them. They are castoffs!!! Other teams garbage!!! How in the name of all that is Holy can this team be serious. The let good players leave and trade them and now a week before the season the light goes off in their heads. Doah! We have nobody for Tannehill to throw the ball too. Well looks like we need to go to the giant receiver tree and pick a few. F'ing Stupid man!!!!

A little off topic but in madden 13 I had to give up a 2nd/7th and vontae davis for victor cruz because trading is hard as hell and I needed WRs even more lol. Also traded Long for Colts first rounder and signed a FA chad clifton to cover LT

A little off topic but in madden 13 I had to give up a 2nd/7th and vontae davis for victor cruz because trading is hard as hell and I needed WRs even more lol. Also traded Long for Colts first rounder and signed a FA chad clifton to cover LT
you should run gm for the dolphins lol instead of this clown

Jeff "late to the party" Ireland strikes again no?

Dude always telegraphs his moves and is a day late/dollar short

Is there a prize for people who start threads that have already been started by someone else?

The entire world knew the minute we let Brandon Marshall go that we had NO receivers. So mini camps go by, training camp goes by, the entire preseason goes by and NOW Idiot Ireland gets serious about Receivers???? Yeah yeah, dont tell me about other teams releasing receivers and this is the time to get them. They are castoffs!!! Other teams garbage!!! How in the name of all that is Holy can this team be serious. The let good players leave and trade them and now a week before the season the light goes off in their heads. Doah! We have nobody for Tannehill to throw the ball too. Well looks like we need to go to the giant receiver tree and pick a few. F'ing Stupid man!!!!

Exactly. Anyone with common sense knew we needed a WR the minute we traded Marshall for next to nothing. I mean Egnew and whatever scrub we get in the 3rd this year. Whats even more amazing than not signing a free agent WR or drafting one before the 6th round of the draft is that people actually disagree with you and are lame enough to give u a thumb down for ur post.

i see alot of "armchair gm" s calling a decision stupid, but offering no solutions, its not like Ireland can drive down to the Home Depot parking lot and Fitzgerald and Cruz type receivers are standing around yelling "trabajo! aqui!" where is the move? what receivers? ppl are talking like the lions GM called drunk and said "ill trade you jared odrick for calvin jhonson straight up!" and ireland hung up the phone. you know he shoped Marshall. 3rd was the best he could get. which should tell you the WR market is weak. NE made it to the super bowl with nominal recievers. fitzgerald watched the playoffs from kolbs couch

B.t.w. who do we replace ierland with? i AM NOT advocating for Ierland or saying that he has done a good job but what is the alternative? wheres the stud GM we will replace him with. should we give a fellow fan the job (mabye the guy who started the "we want orton" chant) everyone holds his drafting against him like there is any ability to it more than throwing darts at the wall. i know everyone is better than him b/c they killed with their fantasy teams (easy to do when you are not spending millions) but what is a good GM in the NFL? anything more than someone who has gotten lucky with their picks. (remember Jimmy Jhonson had to be talked into drafting Emmett Smith. he wanted Junior Seau_)

In this scenario Home Depot was the draft. The draft was deep at WR and JI waited til the end of the draft to address or lack of talent at the position.

In this scenario Home Depot was the draft. The draft was deep at WR and JI waited til the end of the draft to address or lack of talent at the position.

Exactly. Its like the GAPING hole at WR didn't even occur to him except as an afterthought. That's the type of management that gets my blood boiling.

Back
Top Bottom